Chapter 127

I felt the back of my neck tingle again as his hand ran though my hair. Our chins were only inches apart now I could feel his hot breath across my face. Slowly I reached my hand up pushing it through his hair and using his shoulder to lift myself up slightly. We were now looking directly into each other's eyes and I slowly moved my lips towards his. "Are you sure you want this?" He whispered into my ear. I tipped my head sideways so his lips could brush against my neck. "I'm fine."

I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying the feeling of his lips moving from my neck to my chest. I held my arms up letting him pull off the sweater he leant me, and I got chills as his hands ran across my back unclamping my bra. I pushed back a bit lifting his shirt up and throwing it off the bed. I connected our lips and felt his hands go down to my jeans carefully unbuttoning them. I sat up slightly so he could pull them down my legs. "Hey, it's fine if you want to stop." I shook my head, "I'm alright." He smiled, trailing his hands all around my body, and then he lifted me up along with his hips as he pulled his own pants down. I slowly pushed myself back on top of him, and he pushed down on my hips as I began to move carefully up and down. He pulled down on my back forcing my face to be against his.

"You're good at this," He whispered. I put my lips against his neck. He pulled my chin up, and he softly bit my lip, which caused me to let out a soft moan. "Are you good?" I nodded, burying my face in his shoulder.

When we were done I stayed on top of him putting my hands on his shoulders and looking up. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me down against his chest. I felt his chin rest on top of my head and I smiled as his hands softly trailed against my back.

After a few minutes I slowly rocked myself back off of him pulling the sweater back over my body. It hung almost to my knees and I didn't have the energy to get fully dressed again anyway. I collapsed back onto the bed and I watched as he slipped his boxers back on, then sat down on the bed beside me. "You're alright?" I nodded, "you've asked me this at least five times." He nodded reaching his arms out to pull me against him again. I comfortably laid down against him softly running my fingers along his chest. "Have you done this since...." I turned to him, "since that boy raped me. No."

He tightened his arms around me and I let him. "It's funny that having sex scared me more than living in this fucked up world." He nodded, "I could only imagine why." I closed my eyes, "it was good." He let out a small laugh, "because of you." I pushed my chin up to look at him once again, "you don't need to lie to me." He cupped my cheek, "you're fucking beautiful." I turned my head into shoulder, "stop being nice." He placed his hand on the back of my head, "you're actually going to sleep now?" I nodded, "could you maybe stay." He smiled, "admit it, you like me." I shook my head, "no, I like the company." I was lying slightly, I liked how rough he was with me at first, and I like how he's holding me against his basically naked body now. It was fucking hot.  "Do you ever think about where you'd be right now, if things hadn't changed?" He whispered. I slowly nodded, "all the time, I think about high school, the prom I never got but always wanted. My first boyfriend, a father daughter dance. I used to dream about those things all the time when I was younger. Now I can only imagine what they would have been like." He nodded, "I get it."

I did end up falling asleep, and I woke up with my head still on his chest and someone talking to Carver from the doorway. Slowly I shifted my head back and saw Daryl standing there. It felt like my heart stopped. "What the hell?" Daryl whispered glaring at me. He then took a few steps towards Carver, "if you fucking hurt her, I promise I'd have no regrets fucking slitting your throat." I sat up shaking my head, "no he didn't. I'm fine, I promise." Daryl turned to me and he did look angry, but he wasn't going to say what he wanted to not in front of Carver. "You're 18 Leah." I nodded, "exactly. I'm old enough. Do we have to do this right now?" He raised his eyebrow, "you're in trouble. Whatever the fuck that means." I smiled, "you're not very good at this. Don't have kids." He did his best to hold back his smile, "I already have one pain in the ass." I laughed, "thanks for the talk." He nodded, "I'll see you in a bit."

I groaned as I pushed myself up. "Daryl hated me before, you didn't help my case." I nudged him, "hope it was worth it." He sat up pulling his pants back up and a shirt. "It's dark," I whispered looking out the window. He nodded, "that's what happens at night." I rolled my eyes, "can I borrow a pair of shorts or something." He scoffed, "I am not a short kinda guy." I watched as he pulled out a pair of boxers, I smiled pulling them up high enough so that his hoodie hid them. "You think you can finally eat?" I nodded sitting down at his table pulling one knee up to my chest. He put a bowl of stew in front of me, pulling his chair directly beside mine. "Thanks," I said putting a spoonful in my mouth. I spread my legs out onto his lap as I finished my bowl. "You're getting pretty comfortable here." I smirked, "are you gonna put me in my place?" He grinned placing my bowl in his sink. "Don't forget who tied you up back at that house." I rolled my eyes, "I remember."

"We can go sit by the fire with everyone else, or we can go for a walk, or just hang out here, what's your pick?" I sighed, "I'll just hang out here, if you wanna go do stuff you can." He shook his head, "no, I won't leave you here." I smiled, "I can stay here alone for a bit." He leaned forward tickling my stomach, "who's gonna hold you if you have another nightmare." I pushed his hands away, and let out a small yell as he pulled me from my chair to his lap. "I can take care of myself," I whispered. I leaned my back against his chest, he trailed his hands up and down my thighs. "I know you can, but now I'm going to."

I let out a small sigh and turned myself so that my head laid on his shoulder. "Are you really still tired?" I nodded, "guess I'm catching up on years of lost sleep." He hit my back, "alright, let's go to bed then." I stood up offering my hand to him and together we walked into the bedroom. "Do you want a shirt to sleep in?" I nodded pulling the sweater off standing there in only his boxers. "Do we have to go to bed right away?" He asked staring at my body. "No, I suppose not." I whispered. He stepped forward lifting me off the ground and throwing me onto the bed. He towered over top of me, but I wanted to feel his skin against mine again. I reached out for his arm, begging him to come down. He stood there smiling slowly pulling the boxers off my legs. "Say pretty please," he whispered. I met his eyes, "fuck you." Slowly he bent down and I wrapped my hands around his neck, as he began carefully moving on top of me. This time I just held on, burying my face into his hair.

When he was done he pushed himself off of me, and then stood up reaching his hand out for mine. I gave it to him, smiling as he spun me around, then pulling me into his body. My face was warm against his chest and I wasn't interested in moving. He slowly pulled away pulling a shirt over my head. "New boxers?" I put on the new pair, and then gave him a small push, picking out his outfit. I handed him only a pair of boxers. "That's it?" I nodded, "did you expect me to knit you a pair of furry pjs?" He scoffed, "no but a shirt would be nice." I shook my head, "you'll be fine, I'll keep you warm." He smiled, "does this mean I get to sleep in here tonight?" I gave him another push onto the bed, than crawled over top of him to my side against the wall. I gently rested my head on his shoulder, and he intertwined his fingers with my hair. "Wake me up, when you get up," I whispered. He pulled my head towards his chin placing a kiss on my forehead, "goodnight Leah." I extended my arm up so it rested on the other side of his chest. "Night."