One ○ Leather Jacket

**ALARM RINGS ⏰**

"Ugh!!! This damn alarm. I am so tired... Gotta sleep more I guess..."
Mingyu mumbled half asleep cursing the alarm like everyday and dozed off again.

"Get up you idiot!!! We will be late again because of you..."
Jihoon, his roommate cum cousin, pushed him out of the bed.

Now that Mingyu was totally awake by the sudden fall, he tried opening his eyes to find a small angry cat staring at him with his both hands on either side of his waist. Though Jihoon was trying to look scary, he was looking nothing but cute.

"What's your problem??", Mingyu asked in his low deep morning voice trying to gather his consciousness.

"Well the problem is if you dont get up now, we are going to miss the train and be late for class AGAIN!! So get your ass out of the bed and freshen up."
Jihoon threw a towel on his Mingyu's face and walked out to make breakfast for them since he already took a bath before Mingyu even woke up.

"Okay!!"

Mingyu agreed like a good boy since he can't afford to make the cat more angry. Else he will have to spend the whole morning in hunger.

'Aish!! Its already 8:00. I need to rush.'

"Hyung! Lets go. I am ready.", Mingyu shouted wearing his shoes.

They finally left their house. It takes half an hour to commute since there's a lot of traffic.

"Gosh!! I will be late because of you.", Mingyu said angrily stepping his foot harshly.

"Hey!!", Jihoon exclaimed feeling attacked.

"Why the hell did you have to forget your pass at home!!", He angrily shouted at him and parted ways when they reached the University.

"There's only 5 minutes left for the class and these damn heavy books. Ugh!!", Mingyu mentally cursed Ji1hoon for getting him late.

He was hurrying to go to class holding heavy books in his hands when he accidentally tripped and his head hit the floor.

He looked up to find a guy looking at him, wearing a leather jacket holding his perfectly matched goggles. His fashion seemed so fine that Mingyu couldn't take his eyes off of him. Both of them take good time to look into each other until it hit them they were just staring at each other unusually longer on the busy corridors of the Seoul National University.

Neo... Nuguya...

"Hey, are you ok??", the guy asked.

"Yeah!! but not my books. Can't you see people around you.", Mingyu said angrily realising he is now more late for his morning class.

"Sorry, okhay. It wasn't intentional.", the guy said annoyed by Mingyu's way of talk.

"Oh God!! I am late for the class. Thanks to you.", Yet again Mingyu rolled his eyes picking up the books.

"Whatever."

The guy left without even helping him.

"Such a creepy guy. Humph!! Crap!! Gotta run to class or I'm busted."

He quickly picked up the books and hurried to class. Fortunately, Mr Yoon arrived late so he successfully got out of the situation.

* During class*

Mr Yoon and his not so funny nicknames. He is just so annoying and he has got on nerves of his every single student. He called him "Shingi pangi" once. For God's sake, its not even a name for crying out loud!!

Ugh! Finally, the class is over.

"Gotta have lunch.", Mingyu exclaimed remembering food but its been a while he ate in the cafeteria. He doesn't really like the taste of the food here since he preferred cooking by himself or if it's Woozi's cooking.

Wait... Why the guy over there seems familiar...