Fifteen ○ A kiss would suffice

"He said he won't come to University today for some supposedly important reason. I didn't ask him further because I know he won't tell me anways.", Mingyu shrugged.

"So you're not going to do anything?"

"May be another day..." Mingyu said shrugging off the thoughts for the time being.

The long boring every day classes ended and the two friends were walking down the sidewalk. They were busy kicking off the fallen leaves on the road.

He was about to say something to Myungho when he accidentally bumped into someone making them fall.

"Ouch!!" The guy hissed in pain but anyways got up before Mingyu could help him. His face was covered inside the hoodie cap he was wearing on his head.

"Mianhaeyo..." He shouted without looking at them and ran away with the things he was carefully carrying in his hands.

Chan...

"Mingyu? Mingyu?!" Myungho jerked Mingyu.

"That's..." Mingyu uttered pointing his finger at the boy running infront of him.

"Do you know him?" Myungho asked.

"Chan..." Mingyu said and started running after him.

"Ya! Kachi Kha!" Myungho shouted and ran behind Mingyu.

They were successfully tailing Chan until they lost him in an alley.

"What kind of area is this?" Mingyu wondered looking at the poor locality.

"What is that kid doing in such a bad place? No wait... did you say Chan? As in Jihoon Hyung's boyfriend?" Myungho asked. He obviously remembers all the tea.

"I don't know what is he doing here. I am afraid. He might be in danger. I need to look for him." Mingyu said ignoring Myungho's question. They ran around the area, searching for him.

Meanwhile

Chan entered an abandoned building on a corner of the dirty alley, leading himself towards the basement. The loud cheers were getting more and more audible. He was stopped by the two guards who let him enter after they checked his identity.

Who knew a whole big open plot would be there, decorated in grunge style for the rising artists. Chan made his way inside, crossing the wild crowd cheering for the performing artists.

"Hyungie! I brought your things." Chan said walking upto Woozi's seat.

"Aigoo! My baby! You're sweating so much. Did you run?" Woozi said making Chan sit on his lap and wiping the sweat of his face with a tissue.

Chan cutely nodded, pouting infront of his hyung. "A kiss would suffice though." He said smiling at him.

"Idiot!" Woozi smacked his head and got up from the seat.

"How about you freshen up a little? I will be up in next 10 minutes." Woozi said cupping his baby dinosaur's cheeks.

Chan turned back to wash himself but was pulled by Woozi, embracing him in his arms.

"Thank you for always being so supportive. I don't know if I would be the 'me' I am today without you." He said pecking his lips. The peck then turned into a heated kiss but they were soon disturbed by the owner's son cum MC of the show Seungkwan who is originally the senior of Chan in school.

"If you guys are done, then we need to get in the business." The MC coldly said. Chan did an eyeroll right on his face.

"You better get you attitude straight Lee Chan. This is not going anywhere." He warned Chan. Chan made an unamused face.