Fourty ○ Comply

"He probably has taken some drugs. This is drug abuse." The nurse stated looking at Mingyu's eyes and she injected some medicines to calm him down.

"Drugs? What are you talking about? He didn't take any. He was with me the whole time." Jungkook said. It didn't make any sense to him.

"So gentleman. Maybe you too are involved in this." She said sarcastically.

"We should send his blood and saliva for test." She said taking out an empty syringe from the nearby drawer.

"Hey! Hey! This isn't fair. You cannot just perform tests on an innocent student." Jungkook protested.

"Beleive me honey. We can." She said while drawing the blood from his hand.

"We should inform this to the principal." The teacher said and the nurse nodded. "And you keep your mouth shut. This shouldn't get out of this room." He threatened Jungkook who nodded obediently. He didn't really have a choice.

Jungkook reached his classroom as he was politely asked to leave from there, he saw some senior volunteers standing over the platform in the middle of the class.

What's going on?

He quickly entered the class to find everyone opening their bags for them to check.

Fuck...

He ran to his place. His face was full of sweat. He didn't see this coming. It was soon his turn to show but he quietly refused. Jisoo snatched the bag off his hands and dropped everything in his bag on the floor for everyone to see.

All the items fell at once. Jisoo kneeled down to shuffle through the books and found a condom lying beneath.

"Is this something you bring to school Jeon Jungkook?!" Jisoo asked. His voice filled with authority.

"Sunbae-nim... Igeon..."

Min walked past and intentionally bumped into Jungkook and swiftly put a packet inside his blazer pocket which Jungkook didn't realise.

"I am sorry." Min apologized like an innocent soul and walked back to his seat.

Min was careful to not leave his fingerprints over the packet so he had put plastic tape over his fingers to avoid it.

"We have to check your pockets. Do you comply?" Jisoo asked as he was the prefect of the school.

Jungkook nodded. It was really a bad bad day. He straightened his hands to let them. They went through his pockets and Jisoo's hand finally reached the pocket and found the packet.

Other students gasped. It wasn't something they would expect from Jungkook or any other student.

"What is this Jeon Jungkook?" He asked sternly.

"I don't know..." Jungkook stuttered.

"How do you not know when it's in your pocket? You take us as fools."

"I would really be a fool if it was mine then I would never put it in my pocket." Jungkook responded.

"Who knows what you're? We will take you to the principal. You can answer him all you want. He never listens anyways." Jisoo said and locked his hand around Jungkook's and pulled him with him.

Jungkook was standing in front of the principal and his parents were called immediately.

"We are really sorry to say but we have caught your son and his friend abusing drugs in school." Mr Baek said sitting tightly on his principal seat.

"No, we didn't. We have no idea what is going on here. It is not mine and Mingyu also doesn't know anything about drugs." Jungkook stated. He looked at his parents who looked at him with teary eyes. They wanted to support their children but they had strong evidence.

"Eomma... Na jinjja aniya..." Jungkook finally gave up when his mother refused to look at him anymore. A faint sob left his mouth and it was clear that someone was trying to frame them into this.

Snickers...

It hit him instantly how miraculously Snickers appeared in his bag. It must be the same person. But how did the packet reach his pocket, he still had no idea about it.

If this continues, Mingyu would also have to bear the consequences as they have no proof to prove themselves innocent.

"We do not want any involvement from the police over this matter. It will only damage our school's reputation. We had like to transfer Jungkook and Mingyu to a different school." The principal said.

"Mingyu is innocent. He doesn't know anything. I drugged him without him knowing since he was refused." Jungkook lied.

The statement made the parents turn to him. The disappointment was evident.

"I will comply to transfer to a different school." Jungkook said and left the room. His eyes burning red, the face filled with rage.

He took off his things from the desk and left the class for good. He never returned back to the same place. He convinced his parents and they believed their child more than anything.