Fifty ○ Whipped

Mingyu quickly got up and marched to Jungkook, pushing him on the floor. Jungkook quickly closed his eyes as he sensed what was coming to him.

Mingyu hovered over him and emptied the whole can of whip cream over his face and harshly rubbed his face and applied on him wherever he could.

Jungkook wasn't even resisting as there was no point. It was his own fault to trigger him.

"You love teasing me. Do you?" He whisper threatened him and bit his earlobe. Jungkook couldn't help but smirk and pushed him back when he was off guard and hovered over him.

The devilish smile didn't leave his face. He closed the distance and gently rubbed his own cheek with Mingyu applying the cream on him.

Jungkook locked Mingyu's hands and leaned to lick the whip he applied himself. "Don't try to act as a dominant Mingyu-ya." He whispered seductively before kissing his lips gently and got off of him to wipe his face with tissues.

Mingyu was ashamed of himself and ran into Wonwoo's arms. Wonwoo rubbed his back and licked the remaining whip on him making him ticklish. Wonwoo didn't like that JUNGKOOK kissed him so he placed a gentle kiss over his lips and sucked them until they turned red and soaked enough to satisfy him.

Mingyu wasn't ready to leave Wonwoo's embrace yet so he just rolled the dice to choose is next. R3 W6. Yugyeom.

He picked up a card and read, "Strip down and pole dance. Someone has to be a pole."

"Oh shit!" Jungkook gritted in agitation.

"Huh! Tit for tat! Now watch your boyfriend carefully Jeon Jungkookssi!" Mingyu taunted and got amused with the reaction he received from him.

Yugyeom rolled the die. R6 W1. Chan.

Chan spiritually stood up. He was excited since everything was really new to him and tol thrilling.

Yugyeom gulped and opened up his t-shirt in a go and threw it on Jungkook. His perfectly bouncy hair parted ways and he looked like an angel with the glowing skin under the dimmed lights. Everyone was looking at him in awe.

He then took off his pant and boxers at once and again threw it off on Jungkook.
"Gae saekki" he muttered under his breath. Jungkook dramatically took off the clothes on his face slowly and sniffed the scent of his lover and hugged them tightly like an omega on rut.

"Close your mouth baby." Yugyeom said closing Chan's mouth and his mesmerized looks over him. "Concentrate on my face and not elsewhere. Okay?" He asked placing his hand under Chan's cheek. Chan nodded innocently and locked eyes with Yugyeom.

"Secret sign" He started singing in his mesmerizing voice. It sounded like honey in their ears but then soon their face crept into adoration as they looked at him like a professional dancer.

[Song: Light a flame]

"ganjileoun ma-eum-ui mogsoliga"
(The voice of a tickling heart)
He sang in the most sensual voice and everyone gulped in panic. Even though they were barely coping with his naked sculpted perfectly toned body.

"goyohan hosu hangaunde yodongchige"
(Fluctuating in the middle of a quiet lake)
He grabbed Chan by his waist and swung around him.

"Oh oh oh oh oh
Uh chosbul-ui bich hana-e uijihan chae"
(Uh, relying on the light of a single candle)
He slid down gracefully, his eyes darting at Jungkook making him bite his lips in frustration.

"seololeul chaj-a bulbich-eul balabogo"
(Looking for each other and looking at the light)
He turned around and swayed his hips, casually flaunting his butt.

"geulimjaneun moyeoseo hanalo"
(The shadows come together as one)
He walked behind Chan and gave him a back hug. His head layed down on Chan's neck and licked his sensitive place making him flinch.

"almyeonseodo moleuneun cheog"
(Even though I know, I pretend not to know)
He inclined his body towards the opposite and then pulled back himself going down on him.

"oneul-i pil-yohadan geol"
(I need today)
He sang looking at Jungkook and bent down on his knees.

"We already know, losing control" Jungkook finished the last line and pulled him rashly into a very demanding kiss. Kiss was hard and at the same time the feelings were soft towards him.

Yugyeom pushed him away to breathe which he had hold for a while and sat back into his place while wearing his boxers back. Jungkook attached himself like he was fixed with fevicol.