Twenty Five ○ Bricks

As soon as Min made sure Chan was back to sleep and nobody was around, he sneaked out of the house just like he made Chan do. It was him who placed those bricks there to go in and out of the mansion whenever he liked.

He ran into the jungle, and stopped at the same place that he took Chan to in the afternoon. While comfortably lying inside the small tunnel and closing his eyes, he thought, "Another chance went to waste."

Min pouted looking at the small cage like jar kept a bit inside.

"Nabi-ya, you too wanna meet my love?" He asked one of the many butterflies that were captured inside there.

"You seem excited. I will let you meet him tomorrow. Okay?" He said putting a finger on the cage and smiled happily.

"Mingyu-ya, when will I be able to be your friend? How to be your friend for a day? Does it cost money? I will pay as much as you want." He asked the rug doll that he had made long time ago.

"I miss you so much already. Did you like the gift I gave you? If no then I will give you another one. Okay?", He asked the doll again while raising it in the air and then hugging it tightly to his chest.

"Gyu-gyu-ya, I love you."

Next Day

Min returned back before the dawn arrived which was his almost everyday routine and slept in his designated place like a good obedient child.

He fell asleep again hugging the blanket Chan gave him until it was 6 in the morning and the old gardener poured water.

"Get up you scoundrel. This is my garden, not your flower bed." He shouted pouring the whole water can on him.

Min acting like a good child, bowed to the gardener and picked up his stuff.

"I am sorry Ahjussi."

"Drop your act, you little skunk. You can fool anyone but not me."

"Well, that takes a lot of burden off my chest. I feel so light like a feather." Min said sarcastically.

"Such a snob."

Min happily walked inside, freshening himself up. And then entered Chan's room, finding him happily asleep on his soft comfy bed, safely covered with a warm blanket.

"Oh Prince Chan is cozy and royal as ever." He muttered to himself and touched the stuff toys and furnitures around the room. The books perfectly aligned on the shelf, and all the things for his entertainment are at one corner. Meanwhile, Min's is a dark small room with no bed, no furniture, no sunlight reaching inside and basically it was a store room with a person to fit in.

Min sat beside the bed, leaning his head on the soft mattress, feeling the comfort of it with his hands and accidentally waking up the baby.

"Hyungnim?"

Chan looked at the Min, surprised.

"Why are you awake this early?" Chan asked in his baby voice while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Early? It's past 8. You should have some breakfast my prince." Min dramatically said and bowed infront of him.

"Come on, hyungnim. It's too early to crack a joke." Chan said getting out of the bed and walking into the bathroom.

Min looked around, making sure nobody watched him and jumped on the bed to feel the soft texture and sinking inside it.

I want everything he has.

Just before Chan could get back to the room, Min jumped off the bed and pretended to clean it using his hands.

"Hyungnim, you don't have to do it. There are people for this." Chan said taking Min's hand off the bed.

"Nanny! Nanny!" Chan called out until a young lady came inside the room, bowing to the little boy.

"Young Master, how may I help you."

"Change my sheets. I want the olive one today with dinosaurs pattern." Chan ordered and left the room. Min followed him like a puppy. Going around wherever he goes.

"Hyungnim, I am not alone anymore. I have friends." Chan said excitedly while chewing the honey pancakes specially made just for him.