Thirty Six ○ Dining

It was really an amazing morning for the little Mingyu. He woke up with a big smile on his face. He had the best start of his new year so he quickly jogged down the stairs to meet the family. Mingyu guessed Jihoon was already awake as the bed was empty.

A lot of commotion was audible as Mingyu walked through the hallway and looked at the dining table filled with food and beverages. And it wasn't just the two families but rather three. Jeon family took joined their breakfast. Wonwoo was quietly having the breakfast while looking around expectantly as if he was trying to find something or someone?

Mingyu looked at himself in the mirror, his hair was totally mess and so does his clothes. He ran into the bathroom without anyone noticing and quickly took a bath to look fresh and nice.

He nervously walked inside the dining room and took a seat beside Wonwoo and he could see a smile forming on his lips. Wonwoo quickly made Mingyu eat his ttalgi (strawberry) that he saved for him and blushed shyly.

Mingyu ate it devouring the taste of the delicious fruit that his love had saved for him. His mom served him the food and the three families chatted and laughed for the entire breakfast. It's been really long and the elders had to catch up on each other so they decided to have lunch together too.

Children were left by themselves and they were already standing outside the house to enjoy another day of their vacations.

Soon Chan and Min joined them and were obviously followed by the bodyguard Ahjussi Lix.

Min seemed to be deprived of sleep but nobody questioned as he didn't seem like someone who would openly talk about anything.

Mingyu was stuck to Wonwoo as if someone had applied fevicol to them. He was really afraid that Wonwoo would leave just like 6 years ago. His fear wasn't really showing in his eyes. They were filled with love and adoration for the older.

"Mingyu-ya, you remember this?" Wonwoo said taking something out of his pocket and placing it on Mingyu's palm. It was the grass ring. Mingyu couldn't contain his happiness and hugged Wonwoo tightly.

"I do! I do,! I do!!"

"Let's have real ones now."

Wonwoo took out a box and slid a ring on Mingyu's ring finger. "Now that looks good." He said wrapping his hands around Mingyu's waist and rested his head on his shoulders.

" He said wrapping his hands around Mingyu's waist and rested his head on his shoulders

"They're so pretty!!!!!"

Chan looked at Mingyu with envy and then looked at Lix who sighed before nodding to make a call.

"I envy you hyungdeul..." Chan said pouting at them.

"Aigoo! Uri aegi!" Jihoon cooed at the baby and he blushed instantly which made the other two laugh out loud.

Min was looking at them with unamused expressions. He clenched his fist and walked out silently. He silently opened the door of Mingyu's home and found the butterfly jar on the side table.in quickly picked up the jar and harshly threw it on the floor and the impact shattered the glass jar into small pieces which hurted the innocent butterfly inside. He quickly ran out of the door before anyone could notice him.

The quartet looked behind to look at what Min was doing but they couldn't find him so they guessed he went back home. They continued their chat and play and then it was almost evening so they had to leave for their homes.

They were standing infront of the house door and Wonwoo chose to pick the flower that grew above the dead butterfly. He gently put it behind Mingyu's ear and pecked his forehead sweetly.

"You're so beautiful." He declared.

"Stop making me blush." Mingyu awkwardly pushed him away. His cheeks were burning hot from blushing infinitely throughout the day.

Min was secretly watching them while hiding behind a wall. His teeth were gritted in anger and his body was shivering because of the overflowing emotions. He wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment.