Fourty Six ○ Ride

The mood was really heavy so they decided to pause the game till they reach the resort.

Wonwoo sitting beside Mingyu who was side hugging Jungkook and patted his back. Yugyeom was leaning on Jungkook and closed his eyes.

Jihoon, Chan and Min were sitting on the sofa. Chan was blushing remembering his confession and eating up his lips in nervously. Jihoon was out in the space thinking about who knows what. Min was obviously fixated on one single soul who was peacefully resting on the bed with the other three.

Soon they were informed that they would be reaching the destination in five minutes. They quickly picked up stuff they had taken out from their bags and put them inside. Mingyu put the remaining chits inside his bag. They were sure up for another set no matter what problems we have in life, we got to enjoy the moments.

They got down and were taken to the place in cars. The ride was quiet. They were saving the energy for later.

As soon as they reached, they started running around the swimming pool and they were informed to place their bags inside first.

They were given four rooms so they chose whatever rooms they wanted. Min was kept in a separate room for sure. And even the staff were asked to keep him separate from others at night.

Mingyu jumped on the king sized bed like he did before and rested his soul into the softness. Mingyu smiled looking at Wonwoo keeping the luggage safely in a corner and pulling out a change of clothes.

Mingyu got up from the bed and went to the door to lock it which made Wonwoo look at him. Mingyu gave him a big gummy smile and ran into his arms to give him kisses all over his face.

"Mingyu-ya, it's tickling. Stop!"

"Okhay okhay"

Mingyu raised his hands in the air but then pulled up his t-shirt to throw it on the bed. He closed the distance between them and pulled down his pants making it drop on the floor dramatically.

He pushed Wonwoo on the bed, spreading his legs with his knee. Mingyu sat between Wonwoo's legs, hugging him.

"Someone seems so horny..." Wonwoo teased biting Mingyu's bottom lip and raised his hands for Mingyu to remove his t-shirt, which he did.

Mingyu wrapped his legs around Wonwoo's waist when Wonwoo got up from the bed and took him into the shower.

The lukewarm water fell on their skin, rejuvenating the energy they had lost in the past hours. Their hips swayed to the slow music they played while dancing under the shower and kissing each other till they couldn't breathe anymore.

They came out fresh and energetic. Wonwoo dried his baby's hair first and then he was helped by his baby. The blow dryer was giving tickles to their skin and they both were laughing blowing up the hot air on each other.

They were soon called out as it was the dinner time. There were so many dishes served on the table that Mingyu really loved and they all had the dinner to the full of their stomachs that they were now laying on their chairs like snorlax resting there.

After a half an hour of laziness over the edge, the maknae was thrown into the pool by Mingyu.

"How you like that?!" Mingyu started dancing on the side like the silly person he is. But Chan didn't come out of the water for a while making everyone worried.

Jihoon jumped into the water and pulled Chan our of the water. He was coughing water out really badly. Mingyu felt really guilty and kneeled down to apologise sincerely just to be thrown into the water by Chan.

"Hahahhaa! Fooled you! Idiot hyung." Chan laughed taking his tongue out. "I learned swimming when I was just 6." Chan told them proudly crossing his hands over his chest.

Mingyu swan to the end and Wonwoo offered his hand but Mingyu pulled Wonwoo on top of him into the water.

Chan pushed Jihoon into the water and then jumped himself splashing the water on Min drenching him fully who was peacefully standing on the edge.

"You too join us." Mingyu invited him which brought a real big smile on his face. And he jumped right away.

"Anyone up for skinny dipping ?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook and Yugyeom had left them at the railway station. They were currently in Jungkook's house. They all opened their clothes inside the water and left them to float.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu closer and hugged him while pressing his butt cheeks. Their noses bump into each other, kissing the hell out without caring about the surroundings. Jihoon and Chan were splashing water on each other. Min was Just floating in the water like a dead fish.