Three ○ The Locker Room

"Joesonghabnida... jeongmal 죄송합니다", He didn't look up at the person and just bowed to the person saying his sorry.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KIM MINGYU???"

Mina walked towards them gathering everyone's attention.

"What?" Mingyu was puzzled and looked to finally realise it was Wonwoo on whom he spilt the food.

"Do you have crush on him dear Kim Mingyu?" Mina asked being sassy wrapping her hand around Wonwoo's and looking at Mingyu (more like glaring).

"What???", Mingyu was now fed up.
What is wrong with her???

"Then why did you bump into him intentionally. Look all his clothes are stained.", She said trying (just acting) to clean his clothes.

"It was just an accident okay? I didn't do it deliberately."

"Oh I see."

She nodded as if she really understood and walked towards a table. Wonwoo was standing there with no expressions on his face like usual. He was just watching the drama happening.

Little did Mingyu know she would pick a smoothie and spill it on him. Everybody started laughing. He felt embarrassed.

"Oops... It was an accident. I am so sorry Mingyu.", She said sarcastically.

Mingyu couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hand, crossing it on her back. Pulling her close, he calmly whispered.

"Now that we have come up this far, should I tell everybody here how you bullied the nerd of your class because he didn't satisfy you. Hmmm? Or should I reveal how you stripped in a bar while you were dead drunk... I have the video too. Should I?" Mingyu's smirk didn't stop and Mina was just silent.

"Stop being a bitch and properly apologize right now Mina... Else you know what will happen..."

He pushed her away.

"I... I am sorry...", She bowed to him.
"Girls... Let's go...", She realised she was stuttering and ran away from the scene.

Mingyu sighed in relief and started cleaning his clothes with the tissues. He heard footsteps coming towards him and he knew who it was.

"Don't! Don't... You don't come near me... Just get out of here...", Mingyu said without giving any eye contact.

Wonwoo shrugged. He isn't really the type to listen. He took the tissues and wiped his face. Mingyu's face turned red by his touch.

He turned his head away in embarassment. Wonwoo smirked watching Mingyu being vulnerable. He held his hand and wiped the smoothie spilt on his sleeves.

Mingyu hesitated but it was his fault that Wonwoo's shirt was ruined. He took the tissues and wiped the stains on Wonwoo's waist area. He would feel his perfect abs inside his shirt. Mingyu gulped. He couldn't concentrate.

Wonwoo grabbed his wrist. Mingyu was puzzled. He pulled him walking through the students who were minding their business in the corridor but now all their attention was on the two boys passing by in dirty clothes.

He took him into the nearest washroom pinning him on to the wall of an empty cubicle.

"You...", Wonwoo pressed his finger on Mingyu's chest and gestured him .

"WHAT-", Mingyu flustered seeing Wonwoo unbutton his shirt.

Mingyu was sticked to the wall as if someone put fevicol to the wall. Wonwoo pulled out his shirt and shoved it on Mingyu's face.

"I want this clean by tomorrow. You got that?"

Mingyu just stared at him with a blank expression. Wonwoo walked outside in just his vest towards the locker room.

"What is wrong with him?", Mingyu screamed internally.

"I guess someone had a whole ass dramatic lunch today."

Mingyu startled, almost peed in his pants.

"Ya!!! Stop scaring me like that.", Mingyu rolled back his eyes.

"Asshole... What does he think about himself ."

"So... Are you going to wash our greatest Jeon Wonwoo's Jacket."

"Do I have a choice?"

Why do I get this strange feeling? I dont think our relationship will ever be flowers...