Eight ○ I found it so I am the owner

"It's complicated hyung! I am just gonna sleep."

"It's fine Mingyu. You know sometimes you should let things go with the flow.", Jihoon said resting his head on his pillow.

"You're so cute hyung!"

Mingyu jumped on Jihoon wrapping his hands around him tightly.

"You piece of shit. I can't breathe...", Jihoon tried to get away from his hold but Mingyu wasn't letting him go. So he jerked a little towards the end of the bed and Mingyu ended up falling on the ground.

"Aish!!!!"

"Go to sleep!"

"Nae!!!!"

Mingyu bowed his head to Jihoon like in periodic dramas and layed back on the bed. Their backs were facing each other.

"Are you happy hyung?", Mingyu asked in a lower tone. He wasn't really sure what he was expecting from Jihoon but he was indeed worried about him.

"What am I supposed to answer to this question Gyu?"

Jihoon was indeed taken aback by this sudden serious question of Mingyu but he didn't want to show his reaction towards the question.

"How is University? What about your after work?", This time Mingyu turned towards him but Jihoon was still showing his back.

"Everything is fine Mingyu. I don't know why you are asking this weird question."

"Don't you think you're being the weird one here? Why are you not facing me while talking?", Mingyu questioned harshly this time sitting on the bed.

"I want to sleep Mingyu. Please let me be."

"Fine! You be in your own cozy mattress and I will be in mine. Maybe I was stupid trying to have a conversation with you.", Mingyu felt frustrated and faced his back again towards him and tucked himself in his blanket.

I wish I could tell you...

Jihoon bit his lips trying to control the tears dripping down his eyes. A while later when he confirmed Mingyu was asleep, he walked towards him and sat down on the floor tracing Mingyu's hairline.

"You're the only one I have and I want to be something before I tell you about it.", Jihoon whispered and went back to his bed.

What are you hiding from me hyung...

Days pass by too soon. Its already the day when they have to give their communication test.

I hope I have good teammates.

As soon as he entered the class, he noticed Dokyeom sitting on the seat next to his. It's been a while he came to University. This was the first time he saw him after their not-so-good date.

Mingyu walked towards his seat with a puzzled expression. Dokyeom was throwing huge smiles on him as if he wasn't really affected by what happened that day.

"You seem to be in a good mood buddy.", Mingyu said surprised by his behaviour. He placed his bag on the desk and sat on the chair turning his attention to the smiling face which was actually making him want to throw Dokyeom out of the window.

"You are so handsome.", Dokyeom looked at Mingyu with really adoring expression. The 32 teeth of his were fully visible.

God damn! I am gonna break those teeth of yours.

"Don't cuss at me inside Kim Mingyu...", He pouted at him.

Mingyu literally felt disgusted and picked his bag in his hands pointing it towards Dokyeom and said, "If you don't stop this, I am gonna smash your face with my bag."