Fourty Two ○ Vulnerable

It's been two months, Mingyu had been really quiet the whole time. This isn't the first time someone has left him. Before, Wonwoo left and even though he returned back but the fear of losing him again was taking over his brain.

It felt like someone is always watching him from somewhere. A lot of students talked behind Jungkook because of the incident but they forgot within next two weeks. It was as if he didn't exist for them. But he did for Mingyu and it was killing him. He wasn't feeling safe for himself. He was constantly looking out for anyone who would be a potential threat. Little did he know that the devil was right behind him.

Min didn't do anything that would raise suspicions over him. He was laying low while watching Mingyu suffering silently. He felt proud of himself. Mingyu was becoming more and more vulnerable. All he has to do is win his heart and quietly eliminate anyone around him, so that he could have him for himself.

Another few weeks went by and Min was quite impatient at this point. Mingyu was never alone. There's always two or more people around him. But never the same people. Even though Mingyu didn't trust anybody, he still tried to communicate to fade away his loneliness.

CCTV cameras were installed in the school campus and classrooms. So this was another real big obstacle for Min.

Min casually followed Mingyu out of the class during the leisure period. He was suspiciously walking upstairs instead of going downstairs to the ground. So Min quietly walked behind him.

Mingyu sighed and walked into the bathroom on the floor that had only laboratories. This floor was usually empty. Especially the bathrooms were used very less often. So it could be considered a private space.

Mingyu was pulled inside and harshly pinned to the wall. His eyes closed at the soft touch of Wonwoo's lips on his own lip. He was playfully brushing their together and biting his bottom lip in between.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with no expression visible on his. Wonwoo sighed looking into his eyes and hugged him warmly. Mingyu rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder and pouting at the reflection he could see of himself in the big mirror placed on the wall. He hugged him tighter and Mingyu would feel the warmth and softness filling his brain. He was calm and relaxed in his embrace.

"You're my safe place." Mingyu whispered and pecked his earlobe.

"I am glad you're feeling better." Wonwoo whispered while rubbing Mingyu's back head softly.

Mingyu broke the hug to look into Wonwoo's eyes. The eyes filled with worry for him were breaking his heart even more. Mingyu leaned forward and attached their lips sucking up his lips.

They both closed their eyes, the lips playing with each other and sucking each other's. The kiss was filled with love and longing for each other.

They detached when they realised oxygen was important to intake. Wonwoo unbuttoned the top three buttons on Mingyu's shirt and pushed it away, revealing his honey toned skin.

Wonwoo quickly attacked his now revealed pure skin. Biting his shoulders and sucking his neck to leave purple marks, making him moan in pleasure.

"Wonu hyung-"

"Yes, my baby." Wonwoo looked at him with lustful eyes and pausing his intentions of filling Mingyu's chest with hickies.

"You won't leave me too. Do you?" Mingyu asked the same question that he had been asking for the last few months.

"I won't. I promise." Wonwoo placed pecks on his lips one after the other making Mingyu laugh like he never did for the past months.

Min was watching and listening to everything from outside the washroom. He was hardly trying to control himself from punching the wall and flushing Wonwoo in the gutter.

He is mine...

Jihoon walked out from the same floor. He was there to submit the assignment, when he found Min looking at the washroom door. His hands fisted and he was shaking. But his expressions weren't visible since he was facing his back to him.

"Min what are you doing-" Jihoon was about to ask when signed him to not speak and called Jihoon closer. Jihoon doubted walking to him but soon he could hear the giggles from inside which confused him until he finally reached home and understood. It was Mingyu's voice.

Min pulled him closer and made him look at the vulgar scene going in front of him. Jihoon blushed and pulled Min away from there.

"You shouldn't look at lovers making love to each other." Jihoon said giggling.

"I thought you would be mad looking at them doing it." Min hinted to him about how he should feel but nothing was happening as he wanted. As if everyone is against his happiness.

"Mad? Why would I be? They have been together since Mingyu was born. Who am I to make them stay away from each other when they just want to love each other and look good together." Jihoon said shrugged.

"I guess you're right." Min said blankly acting as if it didn't bother him at all.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" Jihoon asked.

"I... Uh... The teacher called me. Then they made me sit there for a long time. My stomach was aching so I thought I could use the washroom." Min lied like he was really prepared for any anomaly.

I guess before Wonwoo, it will be your turn next Hyung...