Fifty One ○ Favourable

Yugyeom rolled the dice to choose the next person. R1W1. Jungkook. He picked up a card and read, "Make the person cum without touching them in two minutes. If you lose, run around naked school/college/workplace/vicinity."

"Holy shit!" Mingyu gasped.

"They're getting wilder and wilder." Wonwoo commented.

"Can we not skip the last one? Please?" Jungkook pleaded with innocent Bambi eyes.

"No." Mingyu and Yugyeom said sternly at the same time.

"Deal with the shit you created for yourself, dickhead." Yugyeom said pushing him away from him.

Jungkook poured and rolled the dice. R5W6. Mingyu.

"Guess we are really hooked up together by the writer. How about we be together from here on? Seems like our ship might sail better." Jungkook teased Mingyu jokingly.

"You really have some guts. Do you?" Mingyu challenged.

"Oh come on baby girl. You see this sexy abs I made." He said throwing his tshirt away and flexing his toned body.

"Guess what, my samanta and Rachel are the talk of the town." Mingyu said as a matter of fact.

"Well... Can't deny that."

"Stop bickering over with me and get over with your task." Mingyu said and sat in the middle of the circle.

"Baby girl, how about you sit a bit favourable for me. Hmmm?" Jungkook whispered seductively and spread Mingyu's legs for a better look.

"Want to die early? Wasn't it the rule to not touch me?" Mingyu asked raising his brows.

"It's only when my two minutes start. Didn't state that I can't do anything before it starts. Did it?"

"No... Not really..." Mingyu started thinking in the air. Jungkook caught him off guard and hugged his back harshly. His right hand moving right into Mingyu's knicker and the other hand covering his mouth. Jungkook locked his legs around Mingyu's waist to keep him place. He groped his wood and stroked it a really fast pace. He was really determined to not lose it.

"Mingyu-ya, sorry but I don't want to roam around naked. I know you won't cum no matter what I do and this is the only thing I do." Jungkook whispered into his ears and Mingyu nodded while his eyes were full of tears. "I know you didn't give your consent but please do it now. Will you?" He pleaded in his guiltful voice.

"Leave me." Mingyu said gritting his teeth as soon as Jungkook removed his hand from his mouth. Everyone looked at him concerned. He rashly got up and rummaged through his lugging trying to find something. He then returned to sit infront of Jungkook who had remorse evident all over his face.

Mingyu sighed looking at him and gave him a smile. "We all agreed to this game. So I guess we should as well not regret anything. Do we?" He asked Jungkook as well as other and they hesitatingly nodded. "And you like to twist words. Do you?" Jungkook gave him a nervous smile. "You clearly cheated so you're supposed to receive punishment. Don't you daddy?" Mingyu said the last words in the most sensual voice he could make and Jungkook almost nodded but disagreed immediately. He knows Mingyu can be as crazy as him.

Before Jungkook could get hold of the situation, Mingyu pulled him closer to hug him gently and started leaving kisses over his neckline until he reached his Adam's apple and sucked it gently making Jungkook's faster than ever.

Jungkook was about to touch him when Mingyu caught up his hand and put it back and tied his both hands with the tie he had found in his luggage earlier.

"Dear international Playboy, as a punishment I am gonna please you but you're not allowed to cum for next two minutes. How does that sound?" Mingyu said smirking at him.

"No-"

"Oh daddy got some problems. I see. Then daddy shouldn't have cheated earlier. Right daddy?" Mingyu asked pulling Jungkook's hair back harshly.

"Your two minutes starts now daddy." He whispered sweetly and Jungkook at him helplessly.

"Let me help you." Yugyeom joined and pulled Jungkook's pants out while Mingyu pulled out his tshirt up to his hands as his hands were tied. The look of betrayal in his face was really fun to look by others.

Yugyeom quickly took his length into his mouth lubricating it pretty and rubbing it in and out of himself.

"Gyeom-ah" Jungkook moaned in ecstasy.

Mingyu kneeled down and groped him from behind cat licking his ears. His one hand playing with his erected nipple while the other ran over his abs running over the track. He then inserted his fingers into Jungkook's mouth filling it with his saliva. Mingyu then tracing his saliva filled fingers over Jungkook's cheeks and moved infront of him to lick up his cheeks.

Jungkook was sweating profusely being abused from both ends. Mingyu kissed him abruptly to not let him moan when Yugyeom made himself comfortable taking Jungkook's length inside his hole and started thrusting on himself. Mingyu bit his lower lips until he could taste the metallic flavour of his blood. Jungkook was liking it and was gladly returning the kiss to Mingyu. He was pretty helpless and couldn't even touch either of them.

"Oh my God. He is still not cumming?!" Mingyu said really frustrated.

"I am sorry for letting you know this late but he is a literal beast in bed." Yugyeom said while moaning making Jungkook full of pride.

"Jungkook-ah if you don't cum right now, I am gonna chop your dickkie." Mingyu threatened him making Jungkook laugh.

"You thought I was easy didn't you?" Now Jungkook challenged Mingyu but deep down he was afraid he was reaching his climax.

"Only 30 seconds left hyungdeul." Chan informed and Mingyu got irritated leaving him . Yugyeom now leaned on Jungkook making himself comfortable over his chest and kissed him gently.

"I hate you so much. You fucker." Yugyeom said pecking his forehead and untying the knot in his hands. Jungkook then held Yugyeom by his waist and positioned him correctly. He humped him slowly while playing Yugyeom's nipples.

"But your actions says otherwise." He answered back and pecked his beautiful hands.

"You're such a painful asshole."

"And your 2 minutes are over." Chan declared.

Jungkook finally cummed inside Yugyeom peacefully loading him to the fullest. He had been loading it for too long and it was painful yet challenging.

"Mingyu-ya, you really underestimated me." Jungkook said smirking at him.

"Arrogant jerk." Mingyu muttered.