Thirty Five ○ Rage

"Wonu-"

Mingyu's words were cut by the lips that were attached to his own, which carefully sucked the honey flavored saliva from his mouth. He didn't resist as it was the only thing that he had been longing for so long.

A faint sob left his mouth as tears were dwelling out of his eyes. He wanted to push him away but his heart and body said otherwise. Instead of pushing him away, he rather pulling him closer than they were at the moment closing the only distance between them. His gripping only got stronger around Wonwoo but eyes never dared to open as if he was afraid this was all not real and he would disappear if he let him go.

"I missed you..." Wonwoo softly whispered in his ears when they broke the kiss that lasted for minutes as if they didn't need any oxygen but only each other.

Wonwoo carefully removed the hair that were falling on Mingyu's eyes. Mingyu didn't open his eyes.

"Mingyu-ya, nareul bwajo..."
[Look at me]

Mingyu shook his head. He was still in denial which made Wonwoo chuckle. "Mingyu-ya, please look at me once. I didn't travel for hours just for you to not look at me."

"I hate you. I don't want to see you." Mingyu finally said and pushed him away without looking at him. He has opened his eyes but wasn't looking at his direction.

"Mingyu-ya..." Wonwoo called so sweetly that almost made him melt at his place but he wasn't giving in.

So Wonwoo pulled him close again and held his chin delicately. He traced his fingers on it soothingly making Mingyu close his eyes in delightful manner.

"I am sorry I left you. I missed you so much Mingyu-ya... Please forgive me." He apologized.

Mingyu bit his lip and slowly opened his eyes to meet the ones he missed for a long time. He let his weight fall on Wonwoo while wrapping his hands around his neck and pecking his neck again and again.

"Don't leave me again..." He cried biting his shoulders.

"I won't..." Wonwoo caressed his back soothing him.

They were totally into each other that they forgot there were other people in the room. Min was full of rage that he almost pierced his own skin with his nails. He was biting his mouth to suppress any screams that would probably leave out of his mouth.

Jihoon was busy closing Chan's eyes who wasn't really struggling in his hold and was really calm and composed while Jihoon was adoring the view.

"Guys... There are other people too in this room." Jihoon commented bringing them back to reality and they finally separated but Mingyu was still wrapping his hand around Wonwoo.

"Its been a while Jihoon. How are you?" Wonwoo shyly asked.

"I am good. Are you back for good?" Jihoon asked.

"Well... You can say that." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Guys, I am sleepy. I will get going then. Bye!" Min said putting a fake smile on his face and left before they could say anything.

He stormed out of the mansion in the middle of the night into his everyday place in the Jungle. He threw everything he had saved for his dear Mingyu. The flower crowns, he tore them apart. The butterflies he had were thrown in the lake alive and so did he jumped inside without a second thought.

The deafening silence was killing him. The hurt he felt, nobody would understand. He has always waited for him, he was hesitant as he was afraid he would say something stupid and make himself a dummy infront of his love. But here he is now with no hope.

He closed his eyes as they were threatening to drop tears but who was there to see him like that? His breath was getting over, and suffocation was finally taking over him. He quickly swam outwards and coughed the cold water out. His chest was rising and falling visibly as his anger was evident on his face. He roughly bit his lips making it bleed.

Min raised his head looking at the destruction he caused to his safety place. He sighed and then laughed devilish.

"You don't like seeing me happy. Do you eomma?" He looked at the sky and a fresh tear escaped.

"Don't you worry, he was mine and WILL BE MINE!!"