Fourty Three ○ Break

Few Weeks Later

It was a week break after their half yearly exams. And the kids decided to camp somewhere nearby but Chan's parents decided to let them stay in their resort booked for two days for them.

Even though others were reluctant to accept it but still no one can stop Chan from doing what he wants and his parents convinced other's parents to not compromise their security. They were going to a resort near the Busan beach. They got inside the train in their first class seating. The bodyguards were closely following them to check on the safety.

The coach was really different than the rest. It had king size bed and the interior was cozy. It was like someone's house rather than a train. The AC was chilling the room. The faint lavendar fragrance filling the air.

"Wow!" Mingyu exclaimed throwing his bag on the side and jumping on the bed. "I can just sleep and never want to wake up again." He said feeling the soft mattress under him.

"Hehhehe, you're so childish." Chan giggled.

"Says the child himself." Mingyu countered and made everyone laugh except Min, obviously. His eyes were only fixed on Mingyu and his smile was doing something to him. He didn't care about anyone around and just quietly stood behind everyone.

"We have less than 3 hours so let's play truth or dare." Yugyeom suggested. Yes, he joined. Jungkook was supposed to join them later but wanted to travel with them so he came to Anyang just to travel back to Busan again. Crazy guy indeed.

All the boys were settled on the bed. The seating was Chan, Jihoon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Yugyeom, Jungkook and Min.

"Let's make it more fun. How about we all write dares and questions in chits. The person can choose between picking a random dare and a random truth." Jungkook suggested.

"Let's make it as dirty as we can." Mingyu suggested and smirked.

"Mingyu-ya, we have a kid here." Jihoon pointed at Chan.

"Me? A kid?! Oh come on. Don't out me like this. I am not a kid. Naega tha anda (I know everything, his iconic dialogue). I am a genz."

"Okhay! Okhay! Then don't cry if we get to do things you're not comfortable with." Mingyu challenged.

"Bring it on!!"

"Let's not give a choice either. Just mix all the truths and dares in the same bowl." Chan suggested.

"Ohooo, you got some good ideas kiddo." Jungkook proudly said and ruffled Chan's hair and he was smiling brightly at the appreciation. Min tsked which Jungkook heard but ignored anyways.

Mingyu prepared chits with papers and handed everyone two each, one for truth and other for a dare which they wrote and put in the bowl.

Wonwoo picked a half empty bottle from the side table and placed it in between. He gave an intense look at everyone and spun the bottle. The bottle stopped at Jihoon.

"Haha, Hyungie pick one." Chan said giving the bowl to Jihoon. He shuffled through the chits and finally chose the one.

He bit his lips, nervously opening the chit and read, "A dare, pick a person sitting on your very left or on your very right and give them a hand job. No going into bathroom or privacy. DO IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE FOR AT LEAST 2 MINUTES."

"WOAH..." Everyone gasped at the first one being dared and it was top-notch quality.

Mingyu and Chan looked at each other nervously. Jihoon sighed.

"Who the fuck wrote this shit!" Jihoon looked at them with a disgusted look.

"Come on hyung. It just us. Don't be shy." Jungkook teased.

"Gae saekki. I know it's you who wrote this." Jihoon cursed under his breath and Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"I can't do this with Mingyu for obvious reasons so I have only... Chan..." Jihoon said looking at Chan who was keeping his head low.

"I told you baby to chicken out earlier. But you didn't." Mingyu said.

"Who said I am not up for it?" Chan said finally looking up.

"Shall we..." Jihoon said placing his hand on Chan's thigh which obviously made Chan's body instantly react to the soft touch. The goosebumps soon appeared.

Chan took a deep breath and nodded before unzipping his jeans and moved his boxers a bit lower to reveal his thing out.

He wanted to dig a grave at this point. Everyone was looking and laughing at the scenario. Both of them were red like tomatoes when Jihoon placed his hand over the meat and rubbed his hand around it. The rough stroke made Chan almost moan and arch his back.

His legs were getting weaker and weaker as Jihoon continued the pace but it was a bit lower than normal. Still it was too much for Chan. He had no experience with this and just heard his classmates talking about it.

He was growing impatient trying to hide his moan with his hand that was covering his mouth. Jihoon was being really gentle with him. At some point he had forgotten that there were other people in the room too and the sexual drive took over his brain. He quickly increased the stroke and licked the dripping pre cum that leaked out.

Chan was fighting his urge to moan out loud. His eyes were teary with pain. He finally opened his eyes and connected his lips with Jihoon which made Jihoon stop and look at him surprised.

"Ohooo! There's this 20 seconds left. Continue! Continue!" Jungkook said smiling at them annoyingly. Mingyu was barely able to watch it even though he suggested it himself.

Chan placed his sweaty head over Jihoon's shoulder and breathed heavily. Jihoon started rubbing his meat again. Chan moaned loudly over his shoulder and kissed his neck which others couldn't see but it was making Jihoon harder to resist him. Chan looked so good with all the flushed face.

Jihoon gulped and one last stroke, Chan cum all over his hand. "I am sorry." Chan apologized.

"It's okay." Jihoon said biting his inner cheeks. He was getting hard under his pants and he excused himself to the toilet in the name of washing his hands.

Jihoon looked at himself in the mirror. His ears were completely red. His heart racing like never before. He looked at his hands and smiled before washing it off. Chan entered the washroom to clean his pants too and looked at Jihoon shyly. Guilt took over Jihoon's mind. He couldn't look directly at Chan.

"I am sorry Chan for this."

"It's okay hyung. I... I like you... Not as a brother but as a guy... I have always looked up to you. At first, it was just because you saved me from the forest, I had great respect for you. And then being close with you I found out how amazing you are as a person..." Chan shyly confessed.

Jihoon couldn't control his smile and hugged Chan dearly.

"We are both too young and I haven't figured out my feelings for you. But let's be positive and give it a try. Time tells us everything." Jihoon said kissing his forehead.

"WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Everyone cheered from outside the door. They were clearly eavesdropping on the conversation.

Oh, I hate this. Why does he get everything he wants???!!?!??! Attention seeking whore!!