Fifty Three ○ Flushed

"Stop talking and get down." Jihoon said still laughing at him. Chan was annoyed but still got down after pulling his underwear off the legs.

His face was fully flushed in pink. He didn't know he had have Jihoon look up at him in that position.

Jihoon couldn't stop himself from teasing him. He traced his finger over the thin line on the hole and then leaned forward to lick over the entrance. Chan almost lost his balance and still composed himself.

"What would you love me to draw my prince?" Jihoon asked in a seductively low voice.

"Just write... Bite me... With 4th letter e's circle to be the hole." Chan said looking down at the ground. He was just enjoying his wildest fantasy. Even though he was embarassed after saying that but he was equally excited over it.

Jihoon grinned widely and placed the nib on the soft fluffy surface making Chan flinch. He traced the letters beautifully just as Chan had instructed but he was really taking his time on doing it making Chan more and more weak with the time passing. All he could do was to hiss and cry silently at the pain and pleasure he was having at the same time.

"Okay done!" Jihoon declared and Chan finally rested on the bed. My limbs were numb from maintaining the same position for a long time.

As soon as his breathing got even, he felt a tight slap on his butt cheeks making a stinging sensation and then he felt a bite in the same place.

"Oye oye!"

"Didn't you just say, 'bite me'. What are you complaining about?" Jihoon cheekily asked.

"Yeah. Yeah." Chan said sarcastically and wore his pants back.

"You're wild bro." Mingyu whispered to him making him blushy pink.

Chan rolled the dice. R1W1. Min. Everybody finally paid attention to the almost invisible person in the room. He hadn't talked for a long time that they had forgot he existed.

Their eyes were pretty much darting on him. He was uneasy being an introvert, but nonetheless he picked up a card and read, "Strip down and Oil someone up sensually."

Everybody made an "o" with their mouth as if they had not been doing worse things until now. Min rolled the dice and gulped waiting for the dice to stop at one. Well he already knew what was gonna come as he had already planned his dice results before. He made an innocent looking puppy face while deep down he was laughing at the nincompoops infront of him.

R3W4

Just as he had expected. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with a strange look. Wonwoo squeezed his shoulder to assure him. He really didn't have a feeling with this. He had no problem with anyone else as he is close with him but when it comes to Min, something is always making him uncomfortable.

"Are you... aa... Comfortable?" Min asked stuttering as if he really didn't just cheat in the game. Mingyu gave a smile in response as he didn't wanted to be rude to him. They had involved him in the game so they have to do whatever comes at them.

Min pulled out an oil bottle from the cupboard while Mingyu undressed to his underwear only and sat on the bed folding his hands over his knees.

Min removed his full clothing and poured a large amount of oil into his hands. He then started applying it on his shoulders sliding down to his waist. He massaged his back until it was covered fully with dripping oil that was spoiling his underwear. He then moved to his neck slightly tracing the veins with his finger and rubbing his sensitive skin until it turned pink with friction.

He then turned to him, holding his shoulders he began massaging his chest. He was being awkward being watched by so many people who so far had no opinion on him. Any bad move and they're gonna be after his life. Min was barely refraining himself from doing anything. His hands were becoming tense as he touched the honey toned skin of the boy he had wanted for so long.

"Ey, bro. I am getting bored here." Jungkook complained and made a fake yawn.

"You sound like you would do a better job at this. Do you?" Mingyu challenged.

"Trust me bro. You just need to say yes and I am up for a foursome."

"Ewwww..."

Mingyu shoved Min's hands off of himself and walked towards his bestfriend. He kneeled down and raised his face with his finger. Jungkook laughed and pulled Mingyu closer to kiss his lips intently. Mingyu moving over his body sensually while his hand caressed his growing stubble.

Wonwoo pulled Mingyu towards himself making him lay down on the ground and hovered over him. He took the oil rubbing into his hands and held Mingyu's face, closing the distance between their lips.

His hands moved over his back, touching him everywhere he could possibly reach while dirtying up his own clothes. His hands moved into his knickers, cupping his wood and teasingly stroking the tip making Mingyu moan into the kiss.

"I love you so damn much." Wonwoo whispered sniffing his ears and licking his neck.

Jungkook from the side looked at them like a proud friend that he was while Yugyeom was busy making hickies over his neck.

Jihoon and Chan were busy laughing at their state. And Min? He had his fists clutched and was ready to throw hands. Maintaining a poker face as if it was nothing was taking a toll on him. His nails were digging into his own skin. The vision was almost blurry as his eyes were filled with tears.

---

Any wild guesses who Min is? I mean Min definitely has a face which I will reveal in the "present" part of the story and not in the past.

And I have decided on a face for Min and Chan's father too. You all know Jeonghan's brother Chang Wook. This is gonna be the same type
😁😁