Thirty Nine ○ Friendly

It was soon the lunch time, the kids gathered on the ground. Mingyu was scratching his neck. It was burning and itching him very badly. He did treat the wound with medicine but the bandages weren't available so the scratches were open.

"Is there something wrong with your neck hyung?" Chan asked looking at Mingyu's frowning face.

Mingyu quickly looked at Wonwoo who gave him a concerned look.

"No... It's just a small scratch I got while playing." Mingyu told them but Wonwoo still looked at him like he didn't buy it.

He closed the distance between them and removed his hand from his neck which revealed the ruthless scratches which were still bleeding a little.

"They... They didn't have bandages in infirmary." Mingyu almost stuttered.

Wonwoo softly caressed his red nose and cheeks which were hurting because of getting hit by the ball.

"I... I just got hit by a ball on the face. Nothing much..." Mingyu almost sweated at the closure. They were in the middle of the ground and people were probably watching them keenly.

"Hmmmm" was the only thing that Wonwoo said and hugged him placing his chin on his head. Who cares, it was just a hug. A "friendly" hug.

"Take care of yourself. Don't be too clumsy." Wonwoo whispered and released him from his hold. Min was biting his nails and scratching his skin in anxiety. The jealousy filling up his mind but he couldn't do anything at the moment.

Wonwoo softly put his kerchief over the wounds and handed it to Mingyu who returned a smile.

For next few weeks, Min didn't get any chance to be near Mingyu as someone would always accompany him. Mostly it would be Jungkook and Yugyeom but Yugyeom barely attends classes as he takes his dance classes instead. The main obstacle was Jungkook and he had to do something to remove him.

Another week and another physical education class. Min silently left two snickers inside Jungkook's bag and left the class before the duo came back from the washroom.

"Jungkook-ah I am really hungry." Mingyu pouted going through his bag to look out for some snacks to eat but found nothing. "Do you have anything in your bag?"

"No.. I don't have anything to eat..." Jungkook said hesitating.

"What's with that look? Are you hiding something?" Mingyu asked being suspicious over him.

"No... What would I hide?!" Jungkook stuttered.

"Something is definitely fishy. Give me your bag." Mingyu said gesturing him with his hand.

"No! Why?!"

"Jungkook?!"

"What?!"

"Give it!"

After a few minutes of struggling, Mingyu finally snatched his bag and opened it quickly. He shuffled through the items inside and his palm finally found what he wanted.

"Look, you had not one but two but you didn't want to share it with me?!" Mingyu exclaimed and took the Snickers out.

"Huh?! Why do I have Snickers in my bag?" Jungkook asked as he was puzzled.

"How am I supposed to know? It's yours. And why were you trying to hide it from me?" Mingyu asked.

"I don't know how that Snickers ended up in my bag and I wasn't trying to hide them." Jungkook clarified.

"Either way, I will eat both by myself as a punishment." Mingyu said proudly and stuffed his mouth fully. Once he was done eating, he asked, "So what were you trying to hide?"

"Well... You know..." Jungkook blushed.

"What?"

Jungkook took his bag and took out something and placed his closed fist infront of him. He slowly opened the fingers revealing two silver packets.

"Condom?!"

"Oye! Oye! Sush! I will be kicked out of school if they find it." Jungkook said closing Mingyu's mouth tightly. Mingyu nodded in answer.

"Me and Yugyeom are doing 'it' today after his practice gets over." Jungkook said trying to hide his red blushy cheeks.

"Oh shit! When did you two?!"

"We... We are just trying it... No feelings attached as of now but you never know." Jungkook shrugged.

"So Jungcock is finally getting a cock?"

"No, we are a switch!" Jungkook declared but hit Mingyu's head for terming him a bottom as if it was an insult.

"Is it wrong to be a bottom?" Mingyu asked out.

"No, but I am not a bottom!"

"Whatever makes you sleep honey." Mingyu winked at him teasingly and walked out of the class.

They reached the ground but Mingyu was now feeling dizzy more than the last time. Everything around him started spinning and fell on his knees smiling. His eyes fell back in ecstasy and his body vibrating.

"Mingyu-ya, Ya! Kim Mingyu! Ireona!" Jungkook shook him but he was still in that very state. Jungkook almost cried looking at his friend. The teacher quickly rushed and they ran again to the infirmary holding him in arms.

"He probably has taken some drugs. This is drug abuse." The nurse stated looking at Mingyu's eyes.

---

By the end of this story, you will hear the writer nim singing a verse of bittersweet song in her worst voice ever so that you would feel reading this shit story is better than hearing me singing 😁😁