Six ○ Just One Coffee

"Gyu! Gyu! Wake up!!!"

"Hello, ambulance... It's an emergency. My cousin... my cousin is consciousness. Please hurry up."

"Calm down, Sir. Just tell us your address."

"Mingyu-ya jebal jeongsim jalyeo.. Jebal! Jebal!"

Jebal... Jebal...

"jebal... jebal..."

Mingyu's sleep breaks when he hears low whispers reaching his ears. He looked at Jihoon having sweat all over his place.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

He tries to wake him up but he seemed to be deep in his sleep so he ended up caressing his head softly. Jihoon seemed relaxed and hugged his hand tightly. Mingyu couldn't stop his smile that was lingering over his face.

NEXT MORNING

As usual everything was back to normal. Jihoon was now behaving as himself. And Mingyu didn't need to worry about a nightmare so he didn't mention about last night.

"Why are you looking at me. Do I have something on my face?", Jihoon asked when he caught Mingyu staring at him

"Nothing... Just wanted to ask you if you're okay..."

"Well I am absolutely fine. Why?"

"Nothing."

"Then Shut the fuck up, and get ready for your class."

"Wo~ Early morning love..."

...

As Mingyu entered his class, he felt something different. It isn't the usual feeling thing...

"Whatever, screw it"

He saw Myungho sitting on the last bench and went upto him. He somehow confessed about Jihoon's dream last night.

"Is he okay now?", Myungho asked worriedly.

"Yeah, everything is fine so far. He is behaving normal. But I am worried if he is keeping something from me. But I can't figure it out. He is being so secretive lately. Sometimes he comes home late. And just makes up things to make me believe. I am really worried about him.", Mingyu sighed massaging his forehead.

"Hey, why don't we just follow him and see what he does?", Myungho said all excited.

"No. I don't think its a good idea..."

"Why not! You have faith in him. If he isn't doing anything wrong then we will get to know it anyway. And that way you can rest assured about his whereabouts."

"Not really sure about it.", Mingyu said pouting cutely.

Mingyu got lost in his pool of thought when one of his classmates whom he barely talked in his entirely college life reaches out to him.

"Hey... Mingyu!", He smiled brightly at Mingyu and Mingyu couldn't help but smile back at the sunshine.

"Hi Dokyeom... Right?"

"Yes. I wanted to ask you if you are free after your part time job, would you like to have a coffee with me?"

Woah... did this guy just ask me out???

"Someone just got asked on a date Mingyu!", Myungho smirked moving his eyebrows high in excitement.

Mingyu elbowed him and mouthed a
shut up .

"Oh why? Why do you want to have a coffee with me out of nowhere?", Mingyu asked the guy infront of him whose eyes were in crescent shape coz of the smile that didn't leave his face.

"You know... You know...", He stutter trying to say something but couldn't frame even a single sentence. Mingyu and Myungho's curious look at him didn't help him either.

"Actually... It's been days... I have been wanting to say something to you. But... but I didn't have enough confidence in myself so today..."

"Today?", Myungho interrupted and Mingyu eyed him.

"Ifinallygainedtheconfidencetoaskyouout", Dokyeom said out loud in a single breath.

Mingyu just stared at him with a blank face.

"Sorry...", Dokyeom held his head low in embarassment.

"No... I mean you don't have to be sorry about it... It's just that I don't know much about you. If you ask me out like this how am I supposed to react?"

"No no. I am not imposing it on you. You can take all the time you want. But could you please make out some time for me? Please please! Just one coffee...", he said using his aegyo. But Mingyu can't be this easy to fall for someone out of blue or is he?

"Just don't bother me."

"Yes! I won't. I will come to your coffee shop after your finish time.", He said happily and left.

"Woah, what was all that... Did my little Mingyu just get a proposal?", Myungho said cooing at Mingyu.

"Shut up saekkiya. I don't even know him properly."

"So what? He said he will come to your workplace. How romantic! Get to know him there. Just say yes. When was the last time you got a proposal from such a handsome guy... Let me remember... Oh never!"

Mingyu hit his head.

A date... With a guy I don't even know...

Mingyu turned to his left noticing Wonwoo there. He sighed in frustration and shook his head.

Anyone is better than this guy