Fourty Four ○ Chicken

Jihoon looked at others giving them cheers and applause. Chan hugged Jihoon. He was totally embarrassed.

"Shall we continue our game?" Mingyu asked. Chan nodded and they all got on the bed sitting in the same positions as before.

"Jihoon-ah spin the bottle." Wonwoo said handing it to him. He spun and it stopped on Wonwoo. He picked up a chit and it was gladly a truth.

"Out of the people out here in the room, except your love partner, who would you like to be bottomed by?" Wonwoo read out loud.

"Woah... Niceuuuu!!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

"So, you were the one who wrote it right?" Wonwoo asked and received a smile. He sighed and looked at Mingyu who was pouting at him.

Wonwoo looked around people to just randomly choose anyone trying to choose a name that would make Mingyu feel less hurt. He couldn't find an answer because he had no thought as such before.

"I don't know man. I am obviously a top. Why would I be bottomed?" Wonwoo shrugged.

"Oh, you sure are." Mingyu made a sarcastic comment.

"You got to choose one."

"Okhay. Okhay. I will just say Jihoon. Everyone else is younger than me here. Geez." Wonwoo swayed.

"Since when does being older has anything to do with being the top?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well... I don't know. Can we just move on? I already answered the question."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, hyung." Jungkook shrugged.

Wonwoo took the bottle and spun. It stopped on Jungkook.

"Oh yes! Finally!" Wonwoo smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. I am not a chicken like you to trip over a mere question." Jungkook replied pulling his tongue out and picked up a chit out.

"Dare. Strip down to underwear for the WHOLE GAME!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA! Karma is a bitch!" Wonwoo threw a big smile to him. Yugyeom was secretly giggling by his side.

"Ah! This handwriting. Its you right?!" Jungkook looked at Yugyeom. He nodded.

"Well, I wrote this for you and guess what it reached you. God is listening to me." Yugyeom poked Jungkook's cheek playfully.

"Just wait till night. I will show you who is your God." Jungkook whispered in his ear and turned to others. He stripped down his clothes and sat only in his underwear.

"God has blessed your eyes. You got to see the holy body of the GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"This narcissist idiot." Mingyu sighed and hit his own head.

"Well... Jungkook there's more to the dare. " Yugyeom said.

"GET YOUR NIPPLES SUCKED BY THE PERSON ON YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!! Oh gosh, you're wild!!"

"Says the one who wrote the previous dare." Jihoon said this time.

"Hehehehheheh. Anyways, it's my Yugyeom who is doing it. I don't mind a few audience." Jungkook smirked and pulled Yugyeom closer. But Yugyeom had other plans.

He pushed Jungkook back making him fall on the bed. His hands were tucked up by Yugyeom's one hand while the other was tracing lines over his bare neck, travelling all the way to his chest and circling around his nipple.

His tongue finally made a slick over the erected nipple and sucked up dearly. Jungkook bit his lips to not let out a moan while Yugyeom tasted the hell out of him. Jungkook's hands played with Gyeomi's hair when they were released while Yugyeom was playing with his other nipple, twisting, pinching it

He left out making a pop sound. The chest filled with his saliva and the heavy breathing filled the quiet room. They finally looked at others who were looking at them their wide open eyes.

Jihoon cleared his throat making everyone breath finally.

"Well... Enjoyed the show?" Jungkook asked getting up confidently. His chest turned red and his face flushed pink.

Mingyu almost punched him but Wonwoo pulled him back making the mood lighter.

"Let's see who is next..." Jungkook spun the bottle and it stopped at Mingyu.

"God damn! My chance already!" Mingyu quickly picked up the chit but then he wasn't sure if he picked a good one and exchanged it with another one and finally opened it.

"Make someone use only the mouth to remove your clothing even the underwear."