Twenty Eight ○ Replacement

Naye saal ki hardik shubhkamnaye mere paapiyo 👀💞

****

"I-I will teach you..." Min said stuttering.

"You will?!!!" Mingyu exclaimed and ran up to him with the Tops he had brought with himself.

"Y-yeah..." Min murmured and took one from mingyu with shaky hands.

He tied the rope around and threw it on the ground and then carefully placed his palm under the top and placed it on Mingyu's palm while the top was still spinning. It was tickling him but Mingyu was still enjoying it.

"Teach me too!" Mingyu said holding his elbow as soon as the top came to rest.

"Okhay..."

Min handed the top and the thread and poorly wounded it around the top. Min sighed and took it from him.

"This is the wrong way of doing it. You're supposed to add only one wound for one spin and not overlay a spun on the other. Do you get it?", Min said demonstrating how to wind the thread and Mingyu just nodded even though he barely understood. Min handed the now ready top to Mingyu who held it in an attack position as if he was doing some taekwondo attack.

"You're so lame ", Min giggled. Mingyu completely embarrassed himself.

"Teach me senpai!" He whined. Min almost back hugged Mingyu and held his hand while worshipping his smooth skin inside his mind. He positioned his hand lower than this original posture and made him threw the top on the ground.

Mingyu didn't notice how Min intertwined the fingers because he was excited about how it was spinning on the ground. Min quickly retreated his hand before Mingyu could notice but he still holding him by the shoulder, tracing lines on his neck.

"It's tickling bro. Stop it." Mingyu said moving away from him.

"There.... There was a bug..." Min clearly lied but Mingyu didn't know.

"Oh well then thanks." Mingyu smiled and ran towards his hyung.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Mingyu excitedly called Jihoon.

"Look it's spinning so smoothly." He pointed at the the spinning top.

"Nice, you finally learned."

"I guess so."

They were soon called by the elders and the children had to leave to their respective houses. But they promised each other to meet again the next day.

As soon as the cousins entered their house, they were greeted by younger's mother who didn't seem to be pleased.

"Mom-"

"Why do we have a new luxury dinner set placed on our dinning table? Who bought it?" She asked sternly.

"We didn't... We are friends with the boy next Street and they gave us this... The big mansion one..." Mingyu hesitatingly replied.

"So you two are using their money? Asking them favours?"

"No, aunt we didn't ask them. Chan... I mean the young master accidentally broke the porcelain bowl and they might have given us this as a replacement..." Jihoon replied this time.

"I don't care. Return this to them." She said and handed the box to Mingyu. "Tell them we don't accept such rich gifts. If they want to compensate then they can give the same bowl but not such luxurious things." She shooed them away.

The cousins looked at each other, and turned their gaze towards the set and a loud sigh left their mouth.

"Guess we have to settle this."

Now they were standing infront of the huge mansion gate, hesitating to knock.

Jihoon took the box from Mingyu's hands and kept it infront of the gate. He took a deep breath. Mingyu was looking at him, being confused.

He rang the bell and quickly ran behind the mansion while holding Mingyu's hand. It was quite dark and the surrounding was eerie. They stayed there until the mansion were closed again and sighed in relief.

They were about to leave as the visuals were frightening but their attention was taken away by the loud thud noise from a little far as if someone jumped off the wall.

Mingyu tightened his hold on Jihoon and his breath hitched. They somehow walked towards the source just to realise it was

Min.

---

Dekho I admit mujhe nhi pta mujhe kya likhna hai kyoki Maine beech ki story ko change Kiya hai aur ab pata nhi mai likhna kya chahti hu isliye itni deri ho Rahi hai

Hamare readers ko hui asuvidha ke liye hame khed hai 🙏