Two ○ What's wrong with being gay

Wait... Why the guy over there seems familiar...

"Ugh! That's the guy who dropped my books in the morning and didn't even care to help. But who's this guy?? Haven't seen him before...", Mingyu asked his bestfriend Myungho.

"Jeon Wonwoo... His name is Jeon Wonwoo. He's the guy who just transferred to our college.", Myungho said blankly sipping on his smoothie.

Jeon Wonwoo...

Myungho, Seo Myungho is Mingyu's best friend since he started attending the university. He was just an acquaintance during his high school but became closer later.

"You know, I've heard he is in same class as us.", Myungho whispered. Both of their attention was on the leather jacket guy who sitting on the cafeteria chair sipping on his coffee mug while talking to some guy who looked like a cat but a bigger one.

"Are you sure?? He wasn't there in the last lecture though..."

"Well... That's what I've heard from people. And they also say, he is really rude and too expressionless..."

Being the gossip king, Myungho knew most of the tea going around him.

"Well... He seems to have enjoying the attention the campus bad girl is giving him.", Mingyu said looking at the bad girl Mina trying to hit on him.

"Yeah... Seriously!"

"For crying out loud! I don't even want to have a second encounter with him..."

"Look at those girls. They are all over him. What do they think they're doing?", Myungho rolled his eyes back looking at the girls hands trying to touch the guy seductively and that guy wasn't even responding to it.

Jerk...

"Lets get our lunch, and we are out of here Myungho. I can't stand him. I don't know why..."

"Same..."

They were peacefully having their lunch while talking their normal topics while trying to ignore the loud laughs and giggles coming from the girls around the guy.

Mingyu turned to look at them when he caught the guy staring at him. He felt awkward. He could feel a sudden rush in his bones.

What the hell is wrong with me...

They both looked away from each other. Mingyu focused on eating his food but was constantly distracted by feeling of being stared by someone.

"Mingyu-ya it's been a while I met Jihoon hyung...", Myungho said while stuffing his mouth with a spoon full of rice.

"I don't see him that often either.", Mingyu shrugged.

"Even though you both live under the same roof???"

"We do... But he comes back really late after I fall asleep.", Mingyu sighed missing his Hyung's presence.

"Don't you think he is dating someone? You know some older woman...", Myungho being Myungho trying to connect the dots.

"He is indeed dating some high school boy. I don't think he is old enough to stay till that late."

"What... Jihoon hyung is gay... What a news...", Myungho pursed his lips remembering how Mingyu would kill him if this gets out.

"What's wrong with being gay Myungho? He is old enough to know what he is doing. I don't see any problem with it.", Mingyu replied being offended by his bestfriend's words.

"I will support my hyung in whatever choice he will make.", Mingyu put his spoon harshly on his plate and stood up to leave.

"Mingyu I didn't-"

Without listening to any of Myungho's words, he lifted his plate and turned harshly to end up hitting someone with his plate spoiling their clothes.

"Joesonghabnida jeongmal 죄송합니다"

He didn't look up at the person and just bowed to the person saying his sorry.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KIM MINGYU???"