Twelve ○ Stupid tears

I have to go inside or else he will come outside. And I can't handle him myself anymore.

Wonwoo was sitting on the table with Jun on the side. Mingyu made latte and took some brownies placing them in the tray. He sighed and walked towards them while holding the tray.

They began talking about the best parts of their act. Acting as if everything is normal between them.

"I swear I won't give you a second chance to pour water on me.", Jun joked about earlier.

"Maybe then I would pour some latte this time?", Mingyu raised his cup leaning it near Jun.

"No! A big no..."

"Okhay!", Mingyu shrugged and sat back. He was purposely ignoring Wonwoo. He really had no interest in Jun but you know baby's a bitch.

"Why are you sitting idle? You can also join our conversation. ", Mingyu said taking a sip from his latte.

"Just admiring beauty..."

Mingyu almost spit his coffee. His eyes went wide. He was off guard.

"Oh honey definitely not you.", Wonwoo said in a calm tone and smirked at Mingyu.

Mingyu slammed the table and stood up in annoyance.

Oops-

They both lazily got up by Mingyu's gesture. Mingyu untied the apron, pulling it over his head. Everything was happening in slow motion for Wonwoo. He was kind of enjoying it?

Mingyu set his now ruined hair to back using his fingers and slightly shaking his head to adjust the volume.

He walked upto Wonwoo and made him sit on his chair. Mingyu sat on Wonwoo's lap facing him. Wonwoo gulped. His eyes never leaving Mingyu's.

"Mommy don't know daddy's getting hot, at the body shop. Doing something unholy~", Mingyu sang in his low yet deep voice while tracing his finger on Wonwoo's face seductively.

"He sat back while she's dropping it, she poppin it. Yeah she put it down slowly~", Mingyu pulled him by his collar attaching their foreheads. Leaning towards each other, their lips met and moved with the rhythm of the music playing in the background.

Mingyu smirked, loving the hot kiss he was having at the moment.

"Back to earth people!!", Jun exclaimed with pink blushed cheeks.

Mingyu pushed Wonwoo back and got up fixing his shirt for the "third" time today. He wiped his mouth with tissue and walked towards the washroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. A slight painful look on his face. He splashed his face with water again and again. Again and again.

Those stupid tears were not planning to stop any sooner. He leaned his head on the wall. Sliding down the wall in a crying mess and sat like a cocoon. Wonwoo walked in. He kneeled before him and caressed Mingyu's head. He hugged Mingyu and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"It has been a really long day..."

They stayed in the same position for a while and then decided to walk out of the cafe where Jun was waiting for them patiently while leaning on the car door.

"Its late fella. Want us to drop you?", Jun asked Mingyu.

"No... uh... Hyung is coming so yeah thank you.", Mingyu replied hesitating. His voice was still hoarse because of crying.

"Way to go home buddy!", Jun pulled Wonwoo towards the passenger door.

"You both go in the same way?", Mingyu asked out of curiosity.