Nine ○ Poisoned

"I hope you all are ready?"

Mingyu but his lips nervously. His arms turned sweaty since he developed anxiety due to past incidents resulting in stage fear.

Wonwoo noticed the change in Mingyu's behaviour and grabbed his palm rubbing palm against his.

"Take deep breaths.", He whispered enough loud for Mingyu to hear and Mingyu nodded following the instructions and felt a bit lighter. He wiped his sweat on his forehead and they both started paying attention to Mr Yoon again.

Other students started performing their acts while Mingyu was busy looking at the stuff they hid inside the cabinet of the desk.

It was soon their turn. Mingyu took a deep breath before standing up from their seat and walked towards the middle of the dais.

"A very good afternoon everyone. This is Kim Mingyu and these are my team members Jeon Wonwoo and Moon Junhwi. We are present over here to perform a small skit for you guys. And the title is 'The Red String'. Hope you guys will enjoy."

Three of them bowed to the audience and cleared the area.

Mingyu started narrating his lines,

Mingyu

"Thousands of days that I have lived.
Thousands of people that I have met.
Dozens of friends I have had.
But the alluring essence of you was the rarest."

Wonwoo

"The Oceans that holds thousands of mysteries, hiding them in.
So beautiful yet so hideous.
If I were the ocean, you had be my mystery."

Jun

"The world is rather complex.
For them, Everything is good if I am the protagonist.
And everything bad if I am the antagonist.
No matter what role I play, I will strive to have you the same in both ways."

The main scene starts with Mingyu sitting on a bench reading a book with Jun on his side leaning his head on Mingyu's Shoulder.

They hear a thud sound that takes their attention to the guy lying unconscious on the ground. Mingyu quickly walked towards him holding his head and placed on his thighs.

"Are you okay??", Mingyu asked Wonwoo who was still not conscious. Jun sprinkled water on Wonwoo's face. Wonwoo squeezed his eyes and found himself laying on someone's embrace.

He got up quickly realising the situation. He bowed to them.

"Thank you and also sorry to bother you.", He said still apologetic.

"It's fine. What's your name?", Jun asked.

"I am Wonwoo. I was trying to find Diamond Life Orphanage but I couldn't get a hold of it and ended up with a sun stroke. My bad!", Wonwoo said scratching head and turning his head to the sides to find a way.

"It's where we live. But why are-", Mingyu's words were cut in the middle.

"I will be the new caretaker for the children there..."

"Oh my God it's you!", Jun exclaimed hugging him though the hug wasn't welcomed but wasn't rejected either.

Together the three lived in orphanage taking care of the kids and enjoyed their days.

"The orphanage feels more lively after Wonwoo joined us. Don't you agree?", Mingyu asked Jun whose attention was elsewhere.

"Sorry what?"