Thirty Eight ○ First Day

The classes finally started. Everyone got into their respective classes. Mingyu, Myungho (not close friends as of now) and Min in 10th grade, Wonwoo and Jihoon in 11th grade, Chan in 8th grade.

They attended their classes like usual. Min was rather interested in looking at Mingyu than listening to the teacher. He was good at studying so he didn't really needed to study during classes. He can easily pull an all nighter like he usually did.

Mingyu could feel the stare lingering on his skin but he was shrugging it off as he couldn't figure out if Min was really looking at him. Min's were never tamed. They were long bangs which covered his eyes. You can barely recognise his face if he had started showing his forehead nobody could figure out neither did they care. The only thing that is recognisable in him is the mole on his face.

Mingyu could barely concentrate on the class now as he was feeling uneasy for some reason. He tried his best to shake off the eerie feeling.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked Mingyu as he noticed the uneasiness. Mingyu nodded in response and tried to concentrate again.

Soon it was their physical education. All the students changed into their track pants and Mingyu wasn't in the class. He went to the washroom to get light more like he promised someone to meet at that time.

When he came back all the students left except Min who was doing something with his bag. Mingyu shrugged and took out his PE uniform and changed quickly without giving attention to Min. For some reason, he was wary of his actions.

Just when he was about to leave, he felt his stomach growling at him. He turned back and started looking for something to eat in his bag.

"You want to eat this?" Min said in his deep voice but it was really slow. He pulled out a bar out of his pocket and gave it to him. Min turned around and left the class. Mingyu looked at the Snickers and shrugged. Without giving a second thought, he ate the bar and ran out of the class.

After a while, he felt dizzy while standing in the burning sun.

"Watch out!" Jungkook shouted but Mingyu could barely recognise it. He ended up taking a huge football hit on his face and fell on the ground unconscious.

Min was peacefully licking his lollipop standing in the corner and followed the students who carried Mingyu to the infirmary.

Min was desperately waiting for everyone to leave but this Jungkook is stuck like a magnet to him. He thought Wonwoo was the only obstacle he had but now he has another one.

Jungkook walked out of the room as he was called up by the team to continue the match. He made sure Mingyu was warm and left.

Min finally entered the room and kissed Mingyu's forehead. "You're beautiful as always." He ran his hands on Mingyu's hair and soon caressed his cheek. "My angel" He pecked his other cheek that he wasn't caressing and then slowly moved to his lips m, sucking the bottom of his lips that was still tasting like the Snickers that he had before.

Min assumed he had trust over him and smiled before continuing his deed. He softly held his head up and slightly licking his Adam's apple circling his tongue over it.

"You're so tasty my love." Min whispered in his ear and removed his blanket that covered his upper body which revealed his unbuttoned shirt that showed his perfectly glowing skin. He put Mingyu's hand on his own face and rubbed it gently. "Wish you would realise how much I love you Mingyu-ya. I will always be your man. Only yours." He pulled his shirt a little in order to kiss his neck but all his love died and frown took over when he saw the freshly made hickey on his neck which still had the saliva over it making Min disgusted more than ever. Min felt anger taking over him and sharply strached the skin over the hickey with his sharp nails that made Mingyu flinch and started regaining his consciousness but he could rather make out anything around him.

Min was startled and ran out of there as fast as he could. He hoped Mingyu didn't recognise him. Jungkook walked in the infirmary as soon as the game finished and saw Mingyu sitting while rubbing his neck.

"You okay Gyu?" He asked while he sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Oh kookie... Why am I here?" Mingyu asked looking around.

"You were hit by the ball I passed on to you. Since when did you become so weak that a ball can knock you out? Are you pregnant or what?" Jungkook joked.

"Shibal saekki!" Mingyu harshly hit Jungkook's head making him yelp in pain.

"Can you fetch some ointment for this." Mingyu said showing his injured neck.

"How did you get there? Oh wait... Is that a hickey?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Shut up. Bring the medicine dickhead." Jungkook nodded trying to control his laugh.