Bittersweet - Into the Story

A Glimpse into the Storyline

One fine day, Mingyu ran into a guy he strangely found familiar.

"Cant you see while walking?"

A bad first encounter or may be it wasn't really the first encounter...

...

Jihoon forcefully pushed Wonwoo onto the wall but the smirk never left his face.

"Hi... Lee Jihoon... Or should I call u WOOZI?"

His grip on the shirt loosen and satisfied sigh left from Wonwoo.

"How... How do you..."

...

"Make Mingyu fall for you. Or else you're gonna be the loser.", Jun claimed leaning back on the bench comfortably.

"No one has ever been able to deny my attention. Mingyu isn't even a big deal for me.", Wonwoo smirked.

"Bet?"

"Bet!"

...

"A date with Mingyu huh? Did it go well?", Jeonghan smiled, smirk never leaving his face.

"Why do you care?"

...

"Wonwoo... Jeon Wonwoo... Beanie????"

"I love you Mingyu... I so damn love you... I missed u so much..."

...

"Jeon wonwoo~ Saranghae~", Mingyu mumbled softly kissing Wonwoo's bare neck.

"Love you too Mingyu-ya!", Wonwoo said now taking the lead, hovering over Mingyu biting his earlobe.

"Mmmm~"

...

"You bitch having fun with Wonwoo huh?", the guy says in his deep voice disgusting Mingyu.

"You look more beautiful at night...", he said licking his lips visibly moving closer.

"No... No don't touch me... NOOOO"

"MINGYU!!!!"

...

"Mingyu-ya~ na wasseo... Missed me? I missed u so much my love."

"Sir..."

"Dare you interrupt me loving him and you won't be able to see the next morning!!"

"Ne!"

...

"Woozi-ya! My boy! How come you pay a visit to me... I am honoured..."