Ten ○ Comfy Coffin

"At the end, it wasn't you or me. It was the memories we shared together that made our relationship special. ", Mingyu narrated from the background and ended their act.

Audience were clapping and whistling as if they were at a concert. Mingyu was confused. How can Mr Yoon allow this-

Yoon Jeonghan...

Mingyu's eyes almost popped out when he realised the guy sitting was not the faculty. Though he didn't react to it.

"Lets end our class now.", Mr Yoon (Jeonghan) got up from his seat, fixing his glasses. He walked out of the classroom and the whole class was filled with people chattering.

Mingyu followed Jeonghan to find him walking into the nearest restroom and going into a cubicle. Mingyu went into the next one.

He could hear the faint sounds of clothes being removed. Jeonghan wasn't really quiet either. He was mumbling curses under his breath.

A knock on the cubicle caught Mingyu off guard.

"You mother fucking idiot of a son! If you ever again threaten me and take my classes, I will make sure you won't see the next day.", Mr Yoon (Real one) shouted outside Jeonghan's cubicle.

"Only if you stop sleeping around with your students~", Jeonghan answered still busy with his clothes.

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!", Mr Yoon banged the door violently.

"I hope you won't try to get my boyfriend in your bed dad.", Jeonghan casually said zipping up his pant.

"Don't worry you and him are failing this year.", Mr Yoon replied gritting his teeth.

"Bet mom won't like me failing nor would she like to hear things I would tell about you.", Jeonghan said opening the door which almost slammed on Mr Yoon's place.

"Bastard!"

"Oh~ Am I?", Jeonghan shrugged leaning on the wall. Mr Yoon walked out of the washroom badmouthing his own line of blood.

"Jeonghan-ah!", Jeonghan heard his boyfriend chiming his name and running towards him. He was soon engulfed in a tight hug.

"Kkupdu-ya~", Jeonghan caressed his boyfriend's face and leaned to peck his lips.

"Heard you let juniors kiss while performing an act in class. You and your dad will end up in a bad position if you continue taking up his classes.", Cheol said concerned about his Devil Angel.

"Don't worry, students know the wrath of badmouthing Yoons.", Jeonghan uttered proudly.

"You are really something huh?", Cheol whispered seductively in his ears.

"You know how good I am with the things I do...", Jeonghan whispered back and walked away.

"Yeah... I do~ How good you sound under me huh-", Cheol pinned Jeonghan to Mingyu's cubicle door. Mingyu gasped to the sudden thud on the door but closed mouth immediately realizing he will be dead for sure.

They both halt realising someone was inside.

"Who's inside?", Cheol asked in a demanding tone.

Mingyu was really contemplating on his life decisions. Why did he have to tail Jeonghan.

Idiot

He turned the knob delicately but the door was pulled open as soon as it was unlocked. His eyes met with the two male seniors he had nothing to do with.