Thirteen ○ Stuck with your Mingyu boy

"You know what you're doing right... I have no idea if Mingyu really likes you or not...", Jun spoke sitting on the sofa. The television was on but neither of them had any interest in it.

"He likes me... but I don't know why... I have only tried to make him hate me so far...", Wonwoo uttered. He was puzzled at his own self.

"Are you sure... I think Mingyu can sense your real feelings subconsciously...", Jun spoke taking a sip from the wine glass he was patiently stirring till now.

"Since when did u start using such big words?", Wonwoo asked mocking Jun.

"I don't know... may be coz I have been living with you for past 3 years. You and only you. Still you seem to be stuck with your Mingyu boy.", Jun said in a disappointed tone.

"He is an addiction... I can't live without him.", Wonwoo sighed leaning on the sofa.

"Woozi knows you're the Wonwoo. I am still wondering why he isn't speaking...", Jun said in a confused manner.

"He has his own matters... and I am not a liability for him. He only wants Mingyu to be happy. I am sure he is confused himself."

Jun nodded and layed on Wonwoo's lap. Wonwoo's hands on the head of the sofa.

"Men in class seem to be plotting something. None of them are sane you know.", Jun said pouting and crossing his arms around his chest. Wonwoo only hummed and they both rest. He was too tired to react aby further.

NEXT DAY

Wonwoo and Jun reached their class and found the boys grouped around a desk. It was quite early and really uncommon for boys to be present in class this early.

"Early morning meetings huh? Can we join?", Jun asked walking towards them followed by Wonwoo.

"Just a dating book you know. We bet who can make the other fall for them.", Jisoo said passing the book to Jun.

"You guys do stuff like this?", Jun uttered not believing what he was seeing.

So childish...

"Uh... Why is Mingyu in red?", Jun asked them pointing at Mingyu's name highlighted in the notebook.

"Well... coz he is a tough one you know... He works in my cafe so I know it pretty well. ", Soonyoung relayed his thought.

"This man here tried his charm but it was a terrible fail.", Hansol said pointing at Dokyeom with no expressions on his face. His expressions are really unreadable.

"I still don't know what is your major Hansol.", Jun asked curiously.

"None of your business.", Hansol replied and put his head down on the desk. Jun eyed on his careless behavior.

"I am still trying him.", Dokyeom said with a determined expression.

"I remember someone got water splashed on his face yesterday.", Jeonghan said smirking. They all end up laughing at him.

"Not funny. How about we switch the player this time?", Jun said smiling.

"Who are you implying to?", Seungcheol asked leaning towards Jun. Jun grabbed Wonwoo's shirt on his torso, pulling him closer. He then turned to him and said, "Make Mingyu fall for you. Or else you're gonna be the loser.", Jun claimed and leaned back on the bench comfortably.

"No one has ever been able to deny my attention. Mingyu isn't even a big deal for me.", Wonwoo smirked.

"Bet?", Dokyeom asked challenging him.

"Bet!", Wonwoo said and walked away from them. Soon Jun joined him.

"What do they take my Mingyu as? Is he a thing to bet on?", Wonwoo said gritting his teeth.

"You know men can be shit. You ain't any pure either. Literally you have been giving Mingyu a hard time.", Jun said crossing his hand and leaning on the wall of the corridor.

"I will pursue him seriously from now on.", Wonwoo replied in a low tone. His eyes were fixated on the person who was walking past him. Their eyes were never leaving each other's until Mingyu was no longer able to turn his head more and he continued his way to the classroom.

I love you...

Their small interaction was enough for both them to have their heart pulsating at inhuman pace.

---

Mingyu walked into the class and a minute later Myungho joined.

"Someone seems to be having a nice day?", he asked as he sat beside Mingyu.

"What... are you even... talking about?

"Whatever, tell me about the test. Did you pass?", He asked smirking.

"Uhh... well good? Excepting an A grade...", Mingyu replied.

"Nice man. You seem to have good partners. Who else was there in your team."

"Jeon Wonwoo..."