Thirty One ○ Coupling

"You and your family are invited to the New Year party. It starts at 9pm in the mansion. We hope to see both the families in the evening."

---

The cousins were all ready for the night. It was the first time they have been invited to such a big party with all the riches. And the parents were equally excited even though they were having second thoughts over it.

Their look (OOTD) 👇

"Eomma, shall we go first

"Eomma, shall we go first. You guys can come later." Mingyu asked his mother.

"Okay, but you two behave there nicely."

"Sure, imo. We will behave." Jihoon replied and they both left for the mansion.

When they reached, they saw Chan already waiting for them. He was wearing a black fitted tuxedo that was purely showing his class.

Chan's face lit bright when he saw the cousins from the far and ran towards them.

"I was waiting for you two. Come, I have outfits for you two." Chan said excitedly while dragging them.

"What???!" The cousins said in unison.

"Oh, come on!"

From the backyard, they entered the mansion and went into Chan's room. They were awestruck. The kid had a gigantic bed all for himself. A wardrobe full of clothes and the shelves filled with hundreds of toys. Everything was arranged so neatly that it feels like even touching them would cause ruin.

"Come inside please." He politely invited them inside. They were feeling out of place and looked around blankly.

"Here! Change fast!" Chan chimed handing them the suits that were kept on the bed that the cousins didn't notice.

"I don't think we shoul-"

"Come on, hyung. Please!!" Chan tucked Jihoon's hand and pleaded. He finally sighed and took the clothes and wore them.

All three of them were wearing same design suits now.

"What are we? A boy band?" Mingyu laughed looking at the couple/friends outfit.

"Guess we can be one today." Chan said showing his gummy smile.

"Are you sure we can wear this Chan?" Jihoon asked. He was feeling guilt as if they were just using their money.

"I am really really sure. That's the perks of being my friend. You are my first friends so I will buy whatever you want in this world." He proudly said. Jihoon shook his head and made Chan sit on the bed. Chan was confused at the sudden change of actions of Jihoon. Jihoon sat down on his knees and held his hand softly with his own.

"Chan... I don't know how you would feel listening to this but we don't need anything from you. Even if you don't give us these expensive suits, we would still be friends. Friends aren't bought with money, they are just made. There are no perks of being friends with anyone. The only perk is we are together for one another. You got that honey?" Jihoon carefully explained and rubbed his head softly when he sulked.

"I love you two. I want to see you two happy." Chan said pouting cutely.

"We love you too." Jihoon said and hugged Chan. Mingyu too hugged then.

The very moment Min entered the room wearing a white shirt paired with black pants.

"I asked him to wear it like us. But he didn't agree." Chan sighed.

"I-" Min eyes fell on Mingyu who was busy adjusting the collar. He was matching with the other two and now Min wants to wear the same. But his attention was keen on the apple of his eye. He was enjoying the features that he couldn't notice in the normal clothes.

"I will change..." Min uttered after he was back from the mesmerization in front of him. He quickly ran out of the room and changed the attire to join the trio.

It was past 9 now and all of them were quite hungry. So they finally joined the party going in the hall where elders were there.

They quickly ran through the buffet and had their meals fully to their content enjoying all the delicacies. It was past 10 now, the kids were having their ice cream while they were enjoying the pop music that the band was playing.

"You guys want to sing?" Chan asked while biting his popsicle that he had shared with Jihoon obviously. He has certain respect and affection towards the eldest but both of them are oblivious towards it. He probably loved it when Jihoon was explaining to him about friendship so dearly.

"You have no idea how much hyung loves singing. He is crazy about it!" Mingyu spilled the tea.

---

I am gonna write another chapter after publishing this so it's gonna be a double update I guess.

I seriously want to finish this book. I am pretty much completing this story for the few people who are still supporting this book. There won't be any haste endings or half endings. I don't like doing things half hearted. That will be a disgrace for the people who love to read.

Fighting yeolobeun!
Saranghae ♥️