Seven ○ I am not into you

A date... With a guy I don't even know much about...

Mingyu turned to his left noticing Wonwoo there. He sighed in frustration and shook his head.

Anyone is better than this guy

Mingyu grits his teeth and looks away. He could feel Wonwoo's gaze on him and was trying really hard to avoid.

"Come back to earth Mingyu!", Myungho snaps him back into his senses.

"Are you still stuck on that Wonwoo guy?", He asks almost pointing towards him.

"What-"

"I noticed he seems to be everywhere you go. Did you steal his money?"

"WTF Man..."

"Just Kidding man... But I miss my man...", Myungho said pouting.

"Just saw you making out with him behind the faculty building."

"Dude..."

"Go and look after your own man instead of prying on my business. You're such a busy body."

"You know Hansol is such a cold guy. I don't even know if he is our senior or in the same year..."

"But you gladly makeout without any hesitation. What's your next step? Sleep with him?"

"Stop rubbing it on me. Your single ass doesn't have any right to pinpoint my sex life."

"Come on Myungho, Man up! He is playing with you.", Mingyu said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I know what I am doing Mingyu..."

"It's just lust anyways. I will leave him soon.", Myungho whispered getting closer and winked.

Mingyu grabbed his hair with his hands feeling frustrated from every corner of his brain.

"Ugh! Why isn't Mr Yoon still not here? What is wrong with this old geezer... He always gives us huge lectures on punct-"

Before he could finish his sentence Mr Yoon entered the room.

"Hello class!" Mr Yoon chimed entering the class.

"Who gives you big lectures Kim Mingyu?", He asked Mingyu. He almost choked himself with air. His sharp gaze was enough for him to be dead (if eyes could kill).

"Mr Yoon... I-"

"Sitting in the first bench, don't open your big mouth unnecessarily Kim Mingyu.", Mr Yoon turned away and focused on others.

"So you all are going to have a communication test next week. And you all are supposed to work in pairs and your task is to enact a play and try to communicate to your audience, the message to the other students through your acting. And yes I will choose your teammates."

The class went silent and then a few loud whispers were heard. Mr Yoon smirked.

I give big lectures huh? Is that what you think about me... You will see Kim Mingyu...

Mingyu could feel the tense atmosphere between both of them and gulped a huge lump of saliva when he caught Mr Yoon smirking.

I am so dead...

"So lets begin our class on communication..."

After the class

"Do we really have to pair with others...", Mingyu sighed heavily.