Seventeen ○ 3 Years is a Big Time

Myungho helped Jihoon in making Mingyu have his medicine which ultimately brought him back but his vision was blurry and his head ached like hell.

Jihoon fell on his knees and hugged Mingyu  finally and cried on his shoulders.

"I am sorry! I am sorry! Its all my fault! I am sorry!"

"Hyung..."

"I am so sorry Mingyu-ya... Everything is my fault..." Jihoon didn't leave Mingyu at all which made him sigh and patted Woozi's shoulders.

As soon as the help reached, they rushed Mingyu to the hospital. Myungho went with Mingyu as Jihoon wasn't allowed to leave, even though he wanted to but Chan somehow managed to stop it.

He blankly looked at the van leaving the premises and soon the crowd dispersed. The show was ruined and Kwan was eyeing them from the corner.

Chan hugged him sideways and put Woozi's head on his own shoulder.

"He is fine. Its okay hyung." Chan assured him.

"He is in that condition because of me. Everything is my fault from the very beginning. " Woozi spoke disheartened.

"It was a canon event. We should leave past and just move on. No matter what happens, we are supposed to be strong. We should be strong for him Hyung." Chan said making Woozi to stand straight. "Out of all the people involved, you're the one who should be more responsible towards him. You understand that right?" Chan asked and Woozi nodded in response.

"3 Years is a big time. Even if he would remember anything, he would have gotten out of it by now. I know that watching your love die infront of your eyes isn't something people would be keen about. But the living has to go on. You get what i am saying?" Chan asked politely.

"I don't know anymore. I can't process if what happened infront of my eyes was real or not." Woozi replied unsure.

"We don't know as of now. But we will know later. Maybe its not the right time." Chan said holding Woozi's palms.

"Maybe... I think I should talk to him... But not right now."

"Hmmmm" Chan hummed and hugged him. He then pecked his cheek and said, "Don't be sorry for things you never did intentionally. Okay?"

Woozi hugged him back tightly and hummed.

"If you guys are done with your romantic scene, then can we get back to business?" Kwan asked from the corner. Woozi rolled his eyes and walked to the backstage, and Chan followed him.

After a long heated conversation between them, Woozi walked out of the room, slamming the door. Chan bowed to Kwan respectfully and ran for Woozi.

A Few Hours Later

Wonwoo was a bit uneasy since he last saw Mingyu and Myungho running behind someone out of the university.

"For how long are you going to walk back and forth? What's making you worry so much?" Jun finally asked him after watching his friend doing that for past 2 hours.

"I don't know. Something's wrong... Should I call him and ask?" Wonwoo asked desperately.

"Go and meet him at his house instead. Just find any silly excuse if he asks you anything. You're good at that anyways." Jun said shrugging at the end.

"What if he isn't home? What if something happened to him?"

"If you're that negative then just go and find them on roads. Don't ask me for anything though."

"Wow what a caring friend, I have got." Wonwoo scoffed.

"Stop being so dramatic and move your ass to your boyfriend's house." Jun said pushing him out the house.

Wonwoo walked slowly, hesitating his way to meet Mingyu. Just when he saw lights of the house were on. He sighed in relief and a big smile engulfed his face.

Casually walking upto the door, he set his hair and took a breath. He raised his hand to knock, but stopped, pulling his hand back. He turned around and was about to leave, when he saw a wild flower growing in the corner. He picked up the flower, and placed it on his chest.

"You still grow these..." He murmured and kissed the flower.

The door was flung open and Myungho walked out of the house. He saw Wonwoo beside the stairs and was confused why he was there at such an odd hour. His eyes fell on the flower in his hands and he immediately panicked.

"Bro! You want to be killed by Mingyu or what?!" He shouted at Wonwoo. Wonwoo was obviously started by the sudden loud noise.

"Mingyu will kill you if he finds you even going near them. He has an unexplainable reason to be so obsessed over them and you plucked it out."

"Is he inside?" Wonwoo asked straight, ignoring whatever Myungho was saying till now, as he was busy caressing the flower.

"He is in a hospital. He had a seizure in the evening. I just came here to take some clothes to the hospital." Myungho told showing the bag in his hand. His words stopped Wonwoo and his actions. His breath hitched and stunned for a minute.

"Wonwoo?" Myungho called after he didn't get any response from him. And in the next second, he saw Wonwoo running away as fast as he could.

"Bro! You dont even know where he is admitted. I will take you there!" Myungho shouted from behind and joined Wonwoo.

He ran up the stairs as soon as they reached the hospital, searching for the emergency ward. Strangely, he knew where he would be. As if it wasn't his first time.

He opened his room's door, rather harshly and found Mingyu peacefully sleeping on the bed. Different equipments attached to his body, showing his pulse rate and an oxygen mask, that was covering his face.

He fell on his knees, infront of Mingyu and held his hand. He carefully caressed Mingyu's forhead and placed a soft kiss.

"I am sorry, its all because of me." Wonwoo whispered, placing Mingyu's hand on his cheek.

"Mingyu-ya na wasseo... hyungiega wasseo... naa... wonu hyung... Mingyu-ya palli ireona..." Wonwoo cried holding his hand and pecking it again and again.

Woozi entered the room, holding a grocery bag and stopped when he looked at Wonwoo crying beside Mingyu. He stomped his way, throwing the bag on the table near him and held Wonwoo's shoulder, moving him away from his cousin.

"Why are you here? What do you want from Mingyu?" Woozi asked.

"Jihoon, I-"

"Stop with your act, I don't know what is your motive to come here like this but you're not meddling in our life. Are you even real? How can you be back after everything happened..." Woozi asked.

"Jihoon-ah... na jinjja Wonwoo-ya. Nareul mideo."

"No! No! You're dead. Wonwoo is dead. Jeon Wonwoo is dead." Woozi said covering his ears.

"Jihoon-ah! Look! Look into my eyes." Wonwoo said helding Jihoon and raising his head and forcefully removed his hands off his ears.

"I am Wonwoo! Jeon Wonwoo!"