Twenty Six ○ Two boys I met

"Hyungnim, I am not alone anymore. I have friends." Chan said excitedly while chewing the honey pancakes specially made just for him.

"Friends? Who?" Min asked suspiciously though he wasn't really that obvious.

"Yes! The two boys I met in the jungle who helped me to get out of it." Chan told excitedly.

"Oh- I think I should thank them then." Min replied smiling at Chan and then turned around to cut onions rather harshly while gritting his teeth. It was indeed a sarcastic reply.

"Do you want to meet them?" Chan asked while hopping on the aisle.

"Believe me, I do. "

At 4PM

Chan woke up from his afternoon nap and noticed it was past 4.

"Hyungnim! Hyungnim!" He shouted as loudly as he could but instead all the workers gathered around the door while Min was barely walking towards the room.

"Did anything bad happen, Young Master?" The bodyguard asked while looking around the room.

"Why are you all here?" Chan asked the bodyguard while raising his brows looking at the remaining servants gathered.

"We were worried about you Young Master."

"Okhay, you all can leave." Chan ordered and they bowed, obeying his orders.

"Not you." He said pointing at the bodyguard who was about to leave too.

"Okhay."

"Take me outside the mansion, where we went yesterday."

"No, Young Master, I can't. We were ordered to not let you go out." The bodyguard replied.

"I don't care. If you don't take me out to that house right now then you're getting fired." Chan threatened.

"Too cruel for a 10 year old." Min murmured leaning on the wall.

"Young Master but..."

"I am going there, whether you take me there or not. You can choose to follow me or just stay here like a dummy that you are." Chan snickered at the end. He doesn't know where he has learned that attitude but it was helping him out in situations like these.

"Your mouth is getting sharper and sharper day by day, Young Master." Min mocked.

"I learned it from you I guess." Chan replied and walked out of the room.

Min shrugged and walked behind him. The bodyguard Lix sighed and followed the kids. They reached the main gate of the mansion, one of the guards ran towards them holding an umbrella.

"It's still too sunny outside Young Master." The guard said.

"What am I? A kid? Take this off my head." Chan shoved the umbrella off. The guard bowed and walked away.

Chan happily walked outside the mansion while Min walked behind being nonchalant.

The energies were pole apart. Min was rolling his eyes back the whole time without them noticing. Just then Chan stopped in front of a house. Min eyes widened upon realisation and gulped hard.

"C-chan..."

"Hyungnim! They live here in this house." Chan squealed and walked to the door. Min took a few heavy steps towards the door.

Just before he could knock, the door opened harshly hitting Chan's nose which made him fall down on the floor.

"Ouch!"

"Oh shit! I am so sorry!" Mingyu panicked and picked Chan off the ground.

"I am so sorry I didn't know you were standing outside. Are you okay?" He asked holding Chan's hand.

"I... I am..." Before Chan could finish his sentence, his nose started bleeding.

"Oh my god!" Jihoon walked out of the house and saw Chan injured.

"What happened?!" He asked worriedly.

"I... I kind of... Slammed the door on his nose..." Mingyu said. His voice being barely audible.

"Mingyu how many times have I told you to be careful about your surroundings.' Jihoon scolded.

"It wasn't intentional..."

"Nothing is ever intentional but see he is in pain now." Jihoon said and sighed.

"Let's get you clean and dressed baby." Jihoon said and took him inside.

Lix was stopped by Min who was hiding behind a tree making the kids not notice their presence.

"Will the Young Master be fine?" Lix questioned himself.

"Don't worry, they won't hurt him." Min replied to him.

____

Jihoon made Chan sit on the table. Made his head bent back on the head of the table. Mingyu brought the first aid for him from one of the kitchen drawers.

Jihoon stuffed little cotton in his nose after sterilizing it to sabotage the blood.

"Thank you hyung..." Chan shyly said. Jihoon was flushed too and he nodded in response.

Am I forgetting something...