Five ○ Who buys you ice cream

Jihoon furiously walked towards Wonwoo, grabbing his collar and pushing him against the wall.

"How dare you bully my cousin huh?"

"Phh, look who's this. You still didn't change Jihoon. Sorry 'WOOZI.' You are still the same.", Wonwoo uttered with a devilish smile on his face.

"What? How do you know my name? Who are you?", Woozi's hold on him loosened.

"I am a nobody.", Wonwoo replied with a shrug.

"Just tell me who are you?", Woozi's grip on his collar tightened.

"Does your dear cousin brother Mingyu know you aren't the caring brother he knows. Should I tell him you are Woozi? Or should I tell him how you almost beat someone to death a few days ago?"

"How... how... do you know me? Tell me!!"

Jihoon hears Mingyu calling him out from the other end of the corridor.

"Hyung!!!", Mingyu shouted as soon as he spotted Jihoon. "Leave him!"

Jihoon released Wonwoo from his hold and Wonwoo just shrugged walking away keeping his hands into the pocket of his torn jeans.

You're saved for today.

"Hyung! What were you trying to do? What if any faculty saw you doing it? Also you're in Engineering Building not in Music. What if any seniors saw you. Are you out of your mind?", Mingyu bombarded words on Jihoon and he just was blank poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Are you done? Can we have lunch now? I am hungry...", Jihoon said caressing his belly.

Mingyu sighed in frustration massaging his forehead later. Jihoon wrapped his hand on Mingyu's shoulder though he barely managed to do it. He noticed Wonwoo smirking at him from the corner. He clenched his fist trying to control the rage building up inside him.

"Let's go eat!", Mingyu snapped him out of the thoughts.

*In Cafeteria*

"Now tell me why did u grab his collar huh??", Mingyu asked crossing his hands.

"Just warning him not to bully you. Was that a crime?", Jihoon shrugged.

"It didn't look that simple though? Are you sure there's nothing more than that?"

"What more could be there?"

Is he who I think he is... but he...

Jihoon tried to find whatever information he could get but nothing gave out the proof of their resemblance except the name.

Jeon Wonwoo, registered as a foreign exchange student.

Jihoon gave up on him. Anyway there's no point of digging the past. Dead don't return. Do they? I need to keep him away from Mingyu at any cost.

Jihoon wandered around the campus time to time to check on his moves but there was nothing suspicious. He was normal. Didn't really went near Mingyu. They were more like sworn enemies who got back on each other almost everyday.

He finally gave up.

On a weekend

Mingyu and Jihoon were watching TV. Popcorn spilt all over the place. Dirty clothes laying on the sofa and other places. It was really boring and then a news flashed on the screen catching their attention.

The famous underground artist Woozi rumoured to be caught into a fight with a sasaeng fan.

"He is always over news for violence. I don't know how people like him.", Mingyu said being displeased.

"Yeah... right...", Jihoon almost stutter.

"WOOZI IS ON FIRE!!! Oh my God!! WOOZI! Woozi! Woozi!", the audience (mostly girls) on the channel cheered.

HEADLINES

BREAKING NEWS!!!! An alleged sasaeng leaked the identity of Woozi. The singer always hides his identity. No one is allowed to record the performance but this person somehow managed to record. The video is going viral. Let's take a look on the video.

 Let's take a look on the video

"Oh! My! God! Hyung.... that's..."

"Mingyu calm down", Jihoon tried to hold Mingyu but he denied.

"Don't! Don't come near me hyung...", Mingyu grabbed his head as it was aching badly. Memories of past flashing.

"Beanie!!!!! I love you!!!! Let's get married when we grow up....", a small Mingyu was giggling.
"Gyu-ya shut up! I just bought you an icecream. Will u marry anyone who buys you an icecream??", another kid's voice was heard. His voice was lacking expression.

"Aaah!!!", Mingyu felt a thin sharp pain crossing his mind. His legs got numb and he feel on his knees.

"Mingyu!!!!", Jihoon ran towards him holding him in his embrace. His face was full of sweat. Mingyu finally got unconscious after trying to hold back for a minute.

"Gyu! Gyu! Wake up!!!"

"Hello, ambulance... It's an emergency. My cousin... my cousin is consciousness. Please hurry up."

"Calm down, Sir. Just tell us your address."