Nineteen ○ Are you lost?

Mingyu completely forgot about the butterfly he caged a day before. After a lot of hustle and running inside the house, the young teenagers were now allowed go out of the house. As soon as Mingyu's hands reached the knob, his attention was caught by the now dead butterfly on the cupboard.

He gently took out the butterfly from the box and stood there for a while, without saying a word.

"Do you think I killed it?" Mingyu asked in a soft tone.

"Did you??" Woozi exclaimed taking the dead into his hands.

"I didn't mean to... it was hurt when I found it. Somebody left it outside the door..." Mingyu said. His eyes fixated on Jihoon's hand. He softly caressed its wings with his finger.

"Lets bury it." Jihoon said and they walked out into the garden. Jihoon digged a pit, a few inches deep. Meanwhile, Mingyu picked a few wild flowers that he placed with the butterfly and they buried it. They crossed their hands and prayed. Little innocent things teenagers do.

They finally went out to roam around the area but Jihoon wished they were in Busan so they could've went to a beach instead of just roaming in small jungle.

It was past 6 in the evening, and they were almost out of the jungle when they heard someone sobbing somewhere. Even though the babies were scared themselves but still tried to follow the way and found a boy, younger than them crying, sitting under a tree. He had small cuts on his hands and the pant was stuck to a branch, which tore the strip of the cloth. His knee was bleeding but he didn't seem to care about it.

"Hyung! Hyung!", he called out between his sobs.

Mingyu and Jihoon looked at each other, confused and approached the boy.

"Are you lost?" Mingyu asked marching towards him, followed by Jihoon behind. He flinched and got scared. He took a few steps back and hid behind the tree.

"Hey! We won't harm you aegi-ya. We are good people. You can come out. We will help you." Jihoon said.

"No!"

"Come on aegi. Its not safe. It will be dark soon. Many wild animals roam around here. Lets go..." Mingyu tried.

"Then hyungnim will be alone in the forest." The boy mumbled.

"Hyungnim?" The cousins said in sync.

"He must be still in the forest." The boy said finally coming out from the tree.

"I think your hyungnim is already out of the forest. We didn't see anyone inside the forest. Let's get out of here." Jihoon said holding the boy's wrist. Even though he knew he lied to the child but in this situation, he had no choice.

"No. I am not going anywhere." The boy resisted. They had no choice left. Jihoon tightened his grip on the boy's wrist and they started running out, dragging the boy with them. He tried to resist but eventually gave up.

They stopped once they were out of the forest and fought for breathing properly. It was already dark by now and the forest looked even more scary.

"Where is your house? We will leave you there." Mingyu said getting up from the ground and dusting off the dirt on his hand.

"I live in the mansion." The boy replied pointing the fully lighted house from far that was fully lighted as ever.

"Mansion... you mean you're Lee Chan?"