Fifty Five ○ It's Mine

A Few Days Later

Mingyu was casually walking to the upper floor as it was his daily routine to meet Wonwoo there in lunch time. While walking he accidentally stepped on something which made him flinch.

He bent down to pick it up to find a metallic necklace with a big pearled...

"It's mine..." He heard a familiar voice. He turned around to find Min walking towards him.

"It's yours? Okay." Mingyu handed him once he cleaned it with his sleeves as he stepped on it.

"You wanna eat something?" Min asked when Mingyu was about to leave.

"Huh? No."

"Here, take this. You can have it." Min said handing him a snickers. Mingyu looked at it suspiciously as it reminded him of his past events. And Min gave him a sweet smile so he just chose to keep it with him.

Mingyu turned around and walked out slowly while biting his lips in frustration. Min smirked looking at him. He was having all the fun.

"Oh my dear mingyu, I so damn love you. You're so so cute. I can't wait to have you for myself."

---

Mingyu ran into Wonwoo's arms and finally he could breathe properly as he felt safe in his embrace.

"Did something happen?" He asked.

"No... Nothing..."

"Okay... Whatever you say my sweet love." Wonwoo said removing the hair off his forehead to place a kiss. "How was the day so far?"

---

The competition days were nearing and Jihoon was only more and more nervous with the upcoming pre qualifier round.

"Hyung? Hyung?!" Chan called him bring him out of his zoned moment.

"Huh? Yeah... What did you say?"

"What are you thinking? You look so stressed." Chan said tracing the lines in Jihoon's forehead.

"I am quite not confident in this Chan-ah... What if I get on stage and I won't even be able to sing?" Jihoon said avoiding eye contact with him.

"If Uri Jihoonie isn't confident in himself then who in the world would be? Go and burn that stage. It was made for you and only you. I don't care what your opinion is on yourself but hear me out. You're the best. You're the only one. You're the only one. You got it?" Chan said stressing on every single word he said.

"I don't know..."

"Of course, you don't know. That is why you're saying such fucking bullshitty things."

"Lee Chan-"

Before Jihoon could scold him for using foul words, Chan pressed his lips on his, making him lose his balance and fall on the ground.

Did Chan give up? No. He still continued kissing his lips without caring about the people around him. He didn't care about who looked at them with what kind of looks.

"You dare speak anything about not being confident in yourself, I will kiss you till you drop dead on the floor. Do you get it? I don't care about anything. I only care about my Woozi, who is my world. Who is the brightest living star on the earth. You get that on your fucking mind. Lee Jihoon." Chan said poking his head with his finger.

"You're really calling me out by my name very often. You seem to forget that I am the older one." Jihoon said still laying on the ground and hugging Chan on top of him.

"Right now I am your mentor. You're my mentee. I can call my mentee whatever I want." Chan said playing with his lips.

"Yeah, a mentor who would kiss me till I drop dead if I am not confident in myself. Sure."

"Yes!"

---

"Woah Woah Woah. Look who is being lovey dovey." Mingyu said walking into the green room of the semi finals of the competition. Jihoon passed all the rounds being the top contestant in all the stages.

"Mingyu-ya. Wasseo." Jihoon said hugging Mingyu.

"Looking so cool hyungie..." Mingyu said looking at him from top to bottom.

" Mingyu said looking at him from top to bottom

"It's my choice so it would be top class only." Chan said showing his gummies.

"Sure. Young lad." Mingyu said playing with Chan's hair.

"Where's Wonwoo hyung?" Chan asked looking behind Mingyu, trying to locate him.

"He is in the audience. He is saving me the seat." Mingyu said pointing the outer region.

"Oh okay. Well then. You should go there. Chan is here anyways with me." Jihoon said and Mingyu nodded waving them goodbyes. He walked out of the room in the empty hallways when he received a call.

"Mingyu-ya eodiya?" It was Wonwoo's call.

"Yeah yeah coming. On the way."

"Okhay."

Mingyu hung up the call and walked out but his stomach had to play with him. He rushed to the nearest bathroom. He knew he still had time till Jihoon performed so he headed inside.

As he was using his cubicle, he heard someone entering the washroom and it was strange since everyone was out and the people on the stage won't bother to come this far to use the bathroom.

He gulped as he heard the water tap turned on for longer than required and the hustling of some bags. But in the next few seconds, everything turned silent. Not even a single noise was heard as if no one else was there except him.

Mingyu looked at his phone. The network was barely available. He quickly dialled Wonwoo who picked his call in an instant.

"Mingyu-ya, where are you? I am waiting for you here." He heard Wonwoo speak from the other side of the phone.

"Hyung... Can you... Can you come to the bathroom on the ground floor near the entrance. I am scared..." Mingyu said looking around him. The sweat forming on his forehead.

"What? I can't hear you. Can you speak louder?" Wonwoo said trying to hear the voice from his phone but the crowd was too loud.

"Hyung?! Please save me hyung! I am scared! Hyung!" Mingyu cried holding his chest closely.

"Mingyu? Mingyu-ya?! Please speak. I can't hear you. Mingyu? Kim Mingyu?! Hello? Hello?!" Wonwoo was shouting on the phone as loud as he could.

"Hyung! Hyung! Save me please!"

---

I am thinking of changing the ages of them as originally I wasn't planning to write smut in the section but now that I have written so much so I think I should increase their ages. Chan is too young for the shit I have written.

There won't be significant changes in the storyline just a few details will change. And the gaps of years will increase.
Nothing more than that would change.

Originally his age in present time is 16. I will change it to 18.