Four ○ Sorry WOOZI

"Asshole... What does he think about himself ."

"So... Are you going to wash our greatest Jeon Wonwoo's Jacket."

"Do I have a choice?"

...

After having an exhausting day full of events, Mingyu was walking down the sideways of the university along with Myungho, busy cussing someone special in his mind.

"Jihoon hyung!!", Mingyu heard Myungho calling. He was confused. Was he waiting for him. Anyways he was happy.

Jihoon greeted them with a smile. The frown on Mingyu's face didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Looks like Mingyu didn't have a good day."

"I don't even want to talk about it.", Mingyu said pouting and sighing.

"Mina spilled smoothie on him in cafeteria. Also the new student kind of bullied him.", Myungho said. Mingyu glared at him. Can't he just shut his mouth.

"Really??? And you let him bully you Mingyu seriously????", Jihoon uttered in disappointment. Mingyu rolled his eyes back dramatically.

"Leave it hyung. What are you doing here at this hour. Don't you wanna meet your boyfriend?"

"He has a name Mingyu and you know it well. Also he has his internals so he is keen on it. So I should pick my dear cousin today. But looks like someone else needs to be picked today..."

"Hyung... you're not going to get involved in my shit again..."

"Fine!"

Jihoon signalled Myungho to tell him everything afterwards and Myungho replied with a reassuring blink.

The dusk arrived. Both cousin layed down on bed after having dinner they cooked.

"What was the name of the guy again?", Jihoon asked turning to Mingyu who had his hand on his head almost covering his eyes.

"I don't want to drag this hyung... I am tired of everything."

"Too tired to remember to take your meds?", Jihoon said pointing the medicines kept on the side table.

"I almost forgot... Gomaweo hyung!"

Mingyu took the pills with some water. A tilted his head back. It's indeed a high dose.

"Until when do I have to take them??", he asked turning his head towards Jihoon.

"I hope you will soon get your memory back. Although I am more happy that you don't remember him."

Jihoon had a sad smile. They both closed eyes to relax themselves, trying to sleep.

I remember him hyung.... I just don't remember his face...

Fuck... Jacket...

He got up with a jerk startling Jihoon.

"What happened???", he asked worried.

"No-nothing.."

Mingyu walked out to the living room picking up his bag and taking out the dirty jacket. He sighed and took it to the washroom to wash it. Jihoon was secretly watching him do everything. He clenched his fist knowing he has to wash someone else's clothes when even Jihoon never makes him work much to let him relax.

The night ended. Mingyu just woke up and saw a cup of coffee on the side table. Also breakfast to eat.

"Hyung!! Did you make this for me???"

"Is there someone else living in this house besides you and me?"

"No... well Thank you..."

"Shut up and get ready."

"Okay, boss."

He went to university after freshening up. As soon as he reached the corridor, he saw wonwoo leaning at the side of the wall. So he walked up to him.

"Here's your jacket. Now don't you bother me.", Mingyu handed him his jacket he washed last night. Wonwoo just smirked. He could have just said a "thank you".

"Also...", Mingyu walked closer to him closing the gap between them. He poked his chest with his right index finger while maintaining eye contact with him.

"I"
"AM"
"NOT"
"A"
"PUSHOVER!!"

Mingyu poked him after every word he spoke.

"Get that in your mind."

Mingyu turned back to walk away but Wonwoo held his wrist pulling him closer. Mingyu's back touching Wonwoo's chest. He will feel the hot breath of Wonwoo on his exposed skin above the collar.

"Did you think about me the whole night sweetie."

Mingyu was feeling butterflies with every said so close to his ears. He almost felt like Wonwoo might kiss his earlobe.

He managed to push him away.

"Shut your mouth and dare come in my way and I will knock your thing and you won't be able to have a new generation.", Mingyu said irritated by everything he was feeling.

"Do me a favour. Don't show me your disgusting face and don't bother me. Okay???"

"Disgusting face??? I am bothering you??? YAa!!"

Wonwoo walked past Mingyu without even letting him complete his sentence.

AaaAaaAaAAaAaAAAaaaaaA!!! I fucking hate him.

After a while, Mingyu entered his class after calming himself but the first thing he saw was him again.

Ugh!! Dickhead.

Mingyu didn't notice he was glaring at Wonwoo for too long that now Myungho noticed this.

"Gyu... You will dig a hole in his face if you continue with your glare."

Now Mingyu was back to the reality.

"Did you wash his jacket with 'care'.", Myungho wiggled his brows to which Mingyu could only roll his eyes dramatically.

"Why don't you put this much interest in studying? You might become the topper."

"That's not my cup of tea."

Lunch

Mingyu finally got out of the hell for an hour after enduring it for 4 hours straight.

"Mingyu-ya why don't we eat in cafeteria today?", Myungho asked wrapping his hand around his shoulder.

"Why? I made myself lunch today.", Mingyu said pointing to his bagpack.

"Still... let's eat outside today. Please?", Myugho pleaded.

"What are you upto? This isn't your usual behaviour-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he saw Jihoon walking furiously towards his class.

What is he doing in Engineering Building...

"Hyung!!!", he called out but Jihoon didn't notice.

Myungho eyes went wide. He pulled Mingyu towards cafeteria.

Don't tell me... NOooooo...

"U told him right?", Mingyu said raising his one brow staring at Myungho.

"I... I don't know... anything"

"I will deal with you later. Now I need to stop him..."

Jihoon furiously walked towards Wonwoo, grabbing his collar and pushing him against the wall.

"How dare you bully my cousin huh?"

"Phh, look who's this. You still didn't change Jihoon. Sorry "WOOZI." You are still the same.", Wonwoo uttered with a devilish smile on his face.

"What? How do you know my name? Who are you?"