Fourteen ○ Wanna go on a date

"Tell me about the test. Did you pass?", He asked smirking.

"Uhh... well good? Excepting an A grade...", Mingyu replied.

"Nice man. You seem to have good partners. Who else was there in your team."

"Moon Junhwi..."

"And?"

"Jeon Wonwoo..."

"Fuck! You were paired with your enemy... Wait... an A grade? You two are in good terms now?", Myungho asked getting excited about the new tea.

"Naah... I mean not really fighting... bickering... fuck it! We kissed in our act.", Mingyu uttered and felt a little shy at the end. He rubbed his hand on the back of neck.

Myungho smirked and said, "And make out after college?"

Mingyu choked on his own saliva. Myungho quickly passed his bottle and he drank.

"We didn't...", Mingyu replied in his hoarse voice. He obviously lied coz this bitch won't stop overacting if he knew the tea.

"Hmmmm... I think I should talk to Mr Yoon regarding the test.", Myungho said getting up from the test. Mingyu nodded and Myungho left him alone in the class.

Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu as soon as Myungho left and Mingyu could only sigh.

"Don't frown too much. You will get wrinkles soon.", Wonwoo said caressing this forehead and setting his hair. Mingyu closed his eyes feeling his gentle touch.

"You seem to be tensed about something.", Wonwoo asked holding his hands with his own. Mingyu nodded.

"But none of your business.", he replied yet harshly. His mind was rather on Jihoon than at this present scenario. He put his head down on the desk and closed his eyes. For a second, Wonwoo felt like he wasn't being acknowledged but then Mingyu grabbed his hand and crossed the fingers placing it beside his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes looking at Wonwoo and murmured, "I want to kiss you."

Wonwoo couldn't help but only smile at his bittersweet love.

"I want too.", Wonwoo whispered leaning down and put his head on the desk too. He started playing with Mingyu's hair strands that were falling on his eyes.

"Wanna go on a date?", Wonwoo asked.

"Date...", Mingyu was unsure.

"I am paying."

"Okay."

"What? Date or me paying?"

"Both."

Wonwoo chuckled. "You're cute."

"And you're hot."

"Geez... How could you say that with a straight face?", Wonwoo asked surprised.

"Doesn't matter. You're still hot."

"I smell something... Love in the air huh?", Jun interrupted walking upto them.

"Aa gaya kawab mai haddi", Mingyu whispered to himself.

"Did u say something?", Jun asked.

"No I didn't.", Mingyu gave a fake smile but it was so obvious that he was not liking the presence of him.

"Don't give me that look Mingyu. You're so scary.", Jun said raising his hands in air surrendering to him.

"Then why don't you fuck yourself out of here?"

"Bitch!"

Jun was coming at Mingyu but Wonwoo pushed him back.

"Looks like something fun is happening here!", Jeonghan chimed walking inside their class.

"Why is no one in this university ever stay in their own class?", Mingyu whispered to himself but was loud enough to be heard by others.

"You really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut at times, Kim Mingyu.", Jeonghan said smiling but it was threatening.

Mingyu rolled his eyes back.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me.", Jeonghan yelled grabbing Mingyu's shirt.

"Hyung, please leave him!", Wonwoo pleaded making Jeonghan sigh and taking a step back.

"Teach your boy some manners."

"I will."

Jeonghan walked out backed by Seungcheol who eyed Mingyu while walking out of the class.

"Why did you surrender to him?", Mingyu asked. He was pissed.

"Come on Mingyu, they're our seniors. Show some respect."

Mingyu again frowned.

"Stop frowning will you. You're making your skin bad.", Wonwoo said massaging Mingyu's forehead.

"Just get out of here. I don't wanna see u.", Mingyu said pushing Wonwoo away. Now Wonwoo sighed and left his place.

Myungho walked in humming.

"Looks like someone got on Jeonghan Sunbae's nerves. He is literally throwing things inside the empty classroom beside us.", Myungho laughed telling Mingyu about the things he saw on his way back. Little did he knew, his bestfriend would be the one pissing the devil angel. Mingyu was stressed.

"Mingyu? Why r u sweating?", Myungho asked pulling Mingyu's hands towards him.

"I... I am fine...", Mingyu stuttered.

"Did you take your pill today?"

"Yes I did.", Mingyu lied. He stopped taking medications days ago. That is the reason why he had been having anxiety attacks too often.

"What's with the situation regarding Jihoon hyung? Shall we tail him today?", Myungho asked waving his eyebrows.

"He said he won't come to University today for some supposedly important reason. I didn't ask him further because I know he won't tell me anways.", Mingyu shrugged.

"So you're not going to do anything?"

"May be another day..."

Hint for next Chapter:
You never know what's coming at you