Fifty Four ○ Woozi

They were finally back to the school with their daily routine. Couldn't forget the holiday they spent together. One of the craziest things they had done.

A Month Later

Mingyu was casually walking into the school holding his hands with Wonwoo. It was nothing new for people to see them like that. They all have already decided that they were inseparable.

Mingyu's eyes landed on a group of people standing and talking about something excitedly around the school bulletin.

"Can we have a look at that?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo and he nodded.

They walk towards the board to find several posters pinned on it.

"Oh my God! Jihoon hyung! You should see this!" Mingyu excitedly ran back to the Jihoon who was slowly walking into the hallway with Chan having his hands tucked inside his pockets.

"What? What happened? You seem so excited."

"Look at this!" He said handing over one of the posters he had taken off the board.

"A contest... A stage name?" Jihoon murmured.

"Hyungie! You should really participate!!" Chan said excitedly.

"Yeah... I guess..."

"Let's register for it already!" Mingyu pulled Jihoon to the staff room to fill the form.

He seemed more excited than Jihoon himself. Jihoon was pretty scared as it would be him officially performing somewhere and not some gigs that he would do at times without telling anyone.

Later that day

Chan and Jihoon were sitting outside in the school ground just laying under a tree.

"Hyungie... You never told me about your stage name..." Chan said closing his eyes and feeling the air around him.

"I just made one... Nobody knows... I have been visiting this club lately singing here and there with that name." Jihoon confessed.

"You do?!!! Really! Can you take me with you sometime?" Chan asked excitedly. Now his eyes were wide open looking at the tired grandpa looking cat who looked more than adorable to his eyes.

"You can't come. It's dangerous. There are so many gangs there. I am afraid your father might hear about this. Your mother would probably kill me." Jihoon said while turning away from him.

"What if he supports you?" Chan asked.

"It's not that simple." Jihoon sighed.

"Let's think about that later. What's your stage name though? You haven't told me yet."

"Uji. In English, Woozi. You call me uli Jihoonie hyung so I thought to make something out of it and came up with Woozi. Do you like it?"

"Like it?! I love it!!"