Thirty Seven ○ Cheonsa

Mingyu finally opened the door of his house after a sweet moment just to get his heart shattered. His eyes couldn't take up the disaster in front of his eyes. The broken pieces of glass and the barely alive butterfly whose wings were probably broken and it was trying really to move itself.

Mingyu ran and picked the butterfly in his palm which finally took its last breath and left him forever.

"Nabi-ya, ireona... Ireona jebal..." Mingyu quietly sobbed holding the dead to his heart dearly.

Jihoon too was sad looking at Mingyu.

"I failed again hyung..." Mingyu said but his words were barely recognisable between the sobs. Jihoon gently squeezed his shoulder and they buried it beside the other one.

"Rest in peace, my cheonsa... You were strong and dearest to me my baby." Mingyu said patting the ground and putting another seed on the ground.

He plucked a flower and placed it on the small tomb he created and they both then prayed.

Three Years Passed, and nothing changed between the kids. Jihoon was now going to go to the same school as Mingyu as his parents were now busy with their new restaurant that they barely had time for him. So they decided to let him stay in Anyang for at least a year.

Chan hardly convinced his parents to go to the same school as them instead of going to a high standard boarding school. It was still true that they wanted him to go to a better place but they didn't want to see him unhappy either so they gave up for his happiness. Min was obviously sent with him to the same school as his bodyguard.

Wonwoo fought with his parents and stayed in Anyang for the past three days. He was living happily with his grandmother and his love.

In the span of three years, Min tried his all means to be near Mingyu but he had no chance. His eyes were never off from Wonwoo. He wouldn't even look at him even if he talks. It was as if Min doesn't exist for him.

He thinks, inhales, exhales, breathes, talks, walks, smiles, and even cries, it's for Wonwoo.

(I talk English, I walk English, [beech Mai Jo bhi aata hai] because English is a very phanny language 🤣🤣🤣)

Them being together was only getting on his nerves. All he could do was to only see him from far when he follows behind Chan or sometimes bunking his own school to stand outside the Mingyu's school to look at him when he comes out of his class.

Now he doesn't have to do it anymore. He will study with him in the same school, in the same class and most importantly Wonwoo won't be there to disturb them as he is their immediate senior. Wonwoo and Jihoon studying in the same class 11th grade. They are usually busy with their national exams to compete next year to get into the prestigious universities. So they barely had time for other things than studying till late.

It was the first day of the school as it reopened after the summer break with a new session year. The trio Mingyu, Jihoon and Wonwoo walked together to the school and reached earlier than they expected. So they were peacefully chatting in front of the school gate. Mingyu was holding the flowers that bloomed from the new seed he planted long time ago. One of them perfectly sits above his ear making him look more beautiful than anything in Wonwoo's eyes.

Mingyu was obviously clinging onto Wonwoo like everyday. Jihoon was cringed by it but he got used to it lately. He was fond of it even though he found it gross.

A few minutes later, a luxurious car stopped infront of the gate and they obviously knew who it was. But others didn't know and everyone stopped on their tracks.

A bodyguard quickly got out of the car who opened the door of the backseat and a boy stepped out of it. Everyone gasped as they realised it was 'The Mansion Boy' but what was he doing in such a school. He wouldn't fit here.

"That boy really has a charm. Money really does things." One of the parents whispered in the crowd.

All the students gathered around Chan as it was their first time watching anyone coming out in such a big car.

Chan peeked through the crowd, and saw Mingyu waving at him. So he aggressively waved back. Then his eyes landed on Jihoon, who was smiling at him naturally sweet. His face turned pink but he shoved away his thoughts and ran towards them holding the heavy bag that his bodyguard was supposed to carry but he insisted to carry by himself.

"Once an attention whore, always being the one." Min sighed getting out of the car by himself and walked behind the overly crowded place.