Thirty ○ Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way!

The sweet two small families were celebrating their Christmas together under the small Christmas Tree they decorated heartfully. Though it wasn't big but it was meaningful for them.

The cousins didn't wait much and quickly grabbed their presents that were present under the tree right after they were finished singing the carols.

"WOW!!! A DIY SPACE STATION!!!!",  Mingyu yelled out of excitement.

"A FREAKING MICROPHONE FOR ME!!!", Jihoon too was excited with the gift and immediately connected to the power and sang to his heartfelt.

All others were enjoying the private concert of their little lovely Jihoon.

"Gyeoulae thaeonan, aleumdaeun dangisineun. (You who were born in winter, you're beautiful)
Nun cheoleom kkaekeutan, namaneun dangsin. (Clear like know, my own you)"
(Song: Winter child by Bae Suzy)

The parents were just looking at their child, happily singing. The precious gift they gave their child meant more to him than they thought. They were happy that they spent their savings for their child. He meant the world to them.

"I love you two!", Jihoon quickly hugged his parents.

"We love you too." They said unison.

Meanwhile

Min was standing farther from the place of celebration wearing some old clothes. A huge gigantic Christmas tree was placed in the middle of the living room and was heavily decorated.

Below the tree lied a huge pile of gifts that were solely meant for only Chan. Min tsked looking at Chan happily opening all the gifts as if this is the first time he is getting something. It wasn't new for Chan to get whatever he wants but Christmas is Christmas. Who doesn't like surprise gifts?

"Min Hyung, you can take anything you like from these." Chan said pulling him towards the tree.

"No, I don't like them. You can keep them to yourself." Min politely refused even though he wanted everything for himself.

"Your loss. But you can play with them whenever you want." Chan shrugged.

"I am not a kid." Min said and returned back to his original place.

Min was merely gifted a blanket which was given by the maid. He hates being pitied. Especially by someone whom he considers lower status than him. So he ripped off the blanket and threw it in the trash can.

A while later

Chan was now standing in front of Mingyu's house. His bodyguard was holding the presents he had for them. Min was standing at the back like every other time. Chan checked himself before knocking the door.

Hope it's hyung...

Jihoon opened the door and smiled at them. His eyes were merely visible. He was genuinely happy for a reason that Chan had no idea about but he was happy that he could see his brightest smile.

"Merry... Merry Christmas Jihoon hyung..." Chan shyly stuttered.

"Merry Christmas to you too Chan." Jihoon greeted. "Merry Christmas Ahjussi." He greeted the bodyguard Lix. "Merry Christmas Min." He then greeted the person standing far behind. "Come Inside." He invited them in.

Lix marched inside and kept the presents on their living room table. The parents too were present there who were confused.

"We don't need any presents." Mingyu's mother politely refused.

"It's okay. They are for you. If you guys don't take them, we would probably throw them." Lix said in a polite manner.

"That would be a waste of things..." She murmured to herself.

"That's why we insist, you take it." he smiled.

"Maybe we should then..." She looked at her husband and then accepted the presents.

"Also, this is the invitation." He said after handing her an expensive looking silver coated greeting card.

"You and your family are invited to the New Year party. It starts at 9pm in the mansion. We hope to see both the families in the evening." He bowed and left the house.

The parents were only shocked with whatever happened. They couldn't believe they were actually invited to a rich ass party on a Christmas day.

------

Kisiki entry hone wali hai
Vhi jiska aapko beysabari sey intezaar tha
Uski entry ekdam dramatic way mai hone wali hai so yatri apni seat ki peti acche se baandh le