Diagon Alley

Day time they say on the train and Harry read out loud.

"First years will require, three sets of plain work robes, one wand..."

"Essential bit of a equipment" Hagrid said

"One pair dragon-hide gloves" He continued

"Dragons?? That's wicked" Ambree said to herself.

They walked down the streets and Ambree was the one reading now

"All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad."

"Can we find all this in London?"

"If you know where to go"

They entered the Leaky Cauldron and heard people talk and laugh.

"Ah! Hagrid. The usual I presume?" A man said

"No thanks Tom I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Potters with their school supplies."

"Bless my soul. It's Harry and Ambree Potter!" Tom said.

The entire Leaky cauldron got quiet and turned to the twins out of curiosity. Ambree who isn't used to attention got overwhelmed and stepped back a bit.

"Welcome back Mr and Ms Potter. Welcome back" A man said and shaked their hands

"Doris Crockford. I can't believe I'm meeting you two at last Ms and Mr Potter" The Doris woman said and shaked their hands.

Ambree started to get really uncomfortable and Harry noticed and took her hand and smiled at her. She smiled back and we're happy that he noticed. Then a man with a turban stepped forward and Ambree instantly saw that something was off about him. But she shook the feeling off and just forced a smile.

"H-h-harry a-a-and A-Ambree P-p-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you" The turban man said

"Hello Proffessor. I didn't see you. Harry, Ambree this is professor Quirell. Will be your defense against the dark arts teacher" Hagrid said.

"Oh, nice to meet you" Harry said and offered a handshake.

"F-fearfully fascinating s-s-ubject. Not that you need it eh Ms and Mr Potter hah!" Quirell said and cowered away from Harry's hand.

"Weird teacher really" Ambree said to herself.

"Yes, well. Must be going now. Lots to buy" Hagrid said and cleared his throat.

"Goodbye" Harry said.

Ambree just forced another smile and eyed Quirell suspiciously before walking away with Hagrid and her brother.

When they got out Ambree turned to Hagrid.

"Oh! Hagrid! Call me Bree, it just sounds better  and are more used to it" Ambree said

"Of course Bree! I'll call yeh that"

She smiled and continued walking.

"See, yeh both famous"

"But why are we famous Hagrid? All those people back there. How do they know who we are?" Ambree asked.

"I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that" He answered

He patted some pattern on the brick wall with his umbrella and it opened and showed an Alley full of people who's probably buying their school stuff.

"Welcome Harry an' Bree. To Diagon Alley"

"Things is getting more wicked. This is so cool" Ambree said

Hagrid smiled. And Harry just stared awestrucked into Diagon Alley. And then they walked down the streets of the Alley and the twins watched everything interested.

"Here you get your quills and your ink, over there all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry."

They continued walking down and they just.... Watched.

"Look at it, it's the new nimbus 2000!" Some kid in a group said.

They watched the new broom and Harry had to drag his staring sister away from the broom.

"But Hagrid, how are we gonna pay for all this? We haven't any money and Uncle said he won't pay anything" Harry said.

"There's yeh money" Gringotts. The wizarding bank.

They walked in into gringotts and they looked at the fascinating creatures who are goblins. They showed the key and went down to the Potters vault 687 who had loads of money. And took two bags full of money. And they stopped at another vault who was about 'you-know-who' vault 713 and took something from there.

"We still need..."

"A wand" Ambree finished for Harry.

"Wand? There's no one better than Ollivanders. Run along. I got one more thing to do"

The twins walked into the Ollivanders wand shop.

"Hello?" Harry said weakly

"Do you think they'll hear you saying that?"

"Shut up Bree" He answered playfully.

They looked around and an old man Ollivander came from  behind one of the shelves.

"I wondered when I'd see you Ms and Mr Potter" He smiled and climbed down. He took out two old dusty boxes.

"It seems only yesterday that your mother and father bought their wands here. Ah!"

He gave the wands to them. "Here we are" They just stared back to him "Well, give it a wave"

They waved the wands and boxes were flying out everywhere.

"Apparently not"

He took out two new boxes, opened it and gave the wands to them. They waved again and a vase and a little tree doll blew up.

"No no, definitely not."

He took out two identical boxes. "I wonder"

They both looked curiously at Ollivander who seemed to be deep in thought. He gave the wands to the twins and when they took the wands a warm wind started to blow on them.

"Curious"

"What's curious sir?" Ambree asked Ollivander.

"I remember every wand i sold Ms and Mr Potter and so happend that the Phoenix whose tail resides in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other. And the wand belonged to the wizard who gave you those scars" Ollivander explained.

"The wand chooses it's witch and wizard Potters. It's not always clear why. But it's clear for me and we can expect great things from both of you. Likewise He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, did great things. Terrible"

They paid for their wands and left the shop. And Hagrid surprised them with a white owl who they named Hedwig. Later on the twins asked who the wizard who gave them the scar was and they finally got their answer. But got horrified when they learned that Voldemort tried to kill them both.
———————————————————————
I will not update tomorrow bc I will be home very late and will probably be very tired. Hope you enjoyed. And please write things I can do better :)

Thanks <3