Trapdoor

The next morning Harry's and Bree's scars were hurting. They went down to Hagrid's hut to search after an answer about who gave Hagrid the egg.

"Hagrid! Who gave you the dragon egg. What did he look like?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I didn't see his face. He kept his hood up"

"You and this stranger must have talked" Bree asked.

"Well yeah he wanted to know what sort of creatures I was looking after. I said 'After fluffy a dragon's gonna be no problem'".

"Was he interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked.

"Well of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three headed dog? But I told him 'the trick with any beast is know how to calm him' take Fluffy for an example. Play him music and he falls straight asleep"

The four of them looked at each other with an expression.

"I shouldn't have told you that" Hagrid frowned.

The four of them ran away toward the castle.

"where are you going?!"

They ran into McGonagall's classroom.

"We need to see Dumbledore immediately" Bree said fast and clear.

McGonagall looked confused.

"I'm afraid he's not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left."

"He's gone?! But this is important. It's about the sorcerer's stone!" Harry said.

McGonagall looked shocked to Harry and Bree.

"How do you know-"

"Someone's going to try and steal it"

Professor McGonagall looked at all of them very shocked.

"I don't know how you know but I can assure you it's well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly."

They shaked their heads and walk out dissapointed.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met. It was Snape! Which means. He knows how to get past Fluffy" Harry said to them.

"Not this Snape conspiracy again" Bree mumbled.

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione got cut off by Snape.

"Good afternoon. Now what would four young Gryffindor's be doing inside on a day like this?"

They all panicked except for Harry who was glaring at him.

"W-w-well, we-we, I-I-"

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're..." Snape trailed of glaring and frowning towards Harry who was glaring back.

"...Up to something" He said angrily.

He then looked at them all frowning slightly when he looked at Bree. And walked away.

"Now what do we do?" Hermione whispered.

"We go down the trap door. Tonight" Harry answered.

They walked down the corridor. And Bree wanted to ask something.

"Hey guys! Be very honest now. I will not be sad. Do you think my middle name is weird? It's 'Lily' if you didn't know" She asked them.