Time turner II

It started to get windy and slightly cold so they looked up and saw hundreds of dementors flying above them in the sky towards the lake.

"Sirius. Come on!"

And they ran to the lake where Sirius previously were lying. They approached whee they were and saw that they started to perform the kiss. "Thats horrible"

"Don't worry. Our dad will come. He'll conjure the Patronus"

They continued to watch and nothing happened more than that the dementors took turns to perform the kiss. "Any minute now. Right there. You'll see" he said pointing to the place close to the water.

"Harry listen to me. No one is coming"

"Don't worry he will. He will come"

Nothing happened except for the scene before them.

"You're dying. All three of you"

Harry ran down to the place he was pointing to before and drew out his wand. "Expecto Patronum!"

And a powerful light came out of his wand which made the dementors shriek and fly away until there were no one left.

****

They took off from the forest riding Buckbeak's back towards the Dark tower much to Hermione's disliking. "You were right. It wasn't dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time because, well, I had already done it. Does that make sense?" he explained happily.

"No" both of the girls shouted over the wind.

"But I don't like flying" Hermione screamed when Buckbeak dives downwards but the twins seemed very happy.

They landed on the Dark tower infront of the cell where Sirius was held at. Hermione was the fastest drawing out her wand. "Bombarda" and the cell door flew open and they took off once again on Buckbeak and landed at the entrance of the school but but aside so they wouldn't be seen and Sirius helped them off Buckbeak.

"I'll be forever grateful for this. To the three of you"

"We want to go with you"

"One day perhaps. For sometime my life will be too unpredictable. And besides you're meant to be here"

"But you're innocent"

"And you know it. You two know it. And for now, that will do. I expect you're tired of hearing this but you look so like your father. And you Bree look so much like your mother. Except your eyes. Harry you have-"

"Our mothers eyes"

"It's cruel that I spent so much time with James and Lily and you two so little. But know this, the ones that love us never really leave us and you can always find them. In here" Sirius said and pointing to their hearts.

"Before I go, Bree I must say that you remind me so much of Lily. Not just by looks but by your action. You're a really smart witch"

She smiled at that comment which warmed her heart. "Not always though"

"Thank you Harry"

Sirius smiled, stood up and went over to Buckbeak up on his back.

Sirius looked to Hermione. "You really are one of the two brightest witches of your age"

And Hermione smiled at him in appreciation. And then Sirius and Buckbeak took off up in the sky.

The trio watched for a while before the clock bell started to ring. "We have to go"