Boggart

Later in that day everyone sat in the Great Hall to study a bit with each other.

"Does it hurt terribly Draco?" Pansy Parkinson asked him.

He decided to sound more dramatic than it was while Pansy and Crabbe who sat with him believed him. "It comes and goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute or two and I could hav lost my arm, I can't do homework for weeks"

"What an Idiot. Trying to sound more dramatic than it actually is. It's just a scratch" Bree said glaring at him.

"He's really laying on thick isn't he?" Ron said also glaring at him.

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired" Harry stated.

"I hear Draco's father's furious" Hermione said.

"We haven't heard the end of this" Bree said before Seamus came running in with the Daily Prophet in his hand shouting."He's been sighted!"

"Who?"

"Sirius Black" Seamus said and put the Daily prophet down and the quartet and a few others walked over to look at the article.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here"

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts do you?" Neville asked nervously.

"With Dementors at every entrance?" A Gryffindor boy said like Neville was dumb.

"Dementors? He slipped past them once" Seamus said.

Who to say he won't do it again?" Bree snapped at the kind of rude ish Gryffindor.

Then Bem spoke up and everyone's attention went to him because he always says wise things according to many Gryffindor's. "That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands is it"

Bree and Harry looked down at the article where Sirius Black was holding an Azkaban sign and trying to get out of the hold of two people. They noticed. Black curly hair, blue eyes, dirt on his face and Azkaban clothes because they didn't really see his face before.

***

The quartet except Bree was done with her homework so she stayed back a bit while the others headed to class earlier. They had DADA which Bree liked but she needed to be done with her essay so she quickly as possible tried to write it.

"Are you sure we can go? We can wait for you y'know. Class doesn't start until another 15 minutes" Ron said unsure.

"Yea yes yes you can go don't let me hold you back it's okay" Bree smiled at them.

"I can wait for you Bree you can just say it" Harry said to her. She smiled at him, she actually wanted him to stay because she felt that they barely spent time alone together which she would like.

"It's fine really you should go. All of you" she said and started to write again.

They started to walk away but not before Harry side hugged and kissed her forehead and walked away with their friends.

After five or so minutes she was done and stood up to walk out. When she walked out of the Great Hall doors she was met by Fred and her face instantly lighted up.

"Hey Fred!"

He glanced at her and he immediately smiled at her "Hey, what are you doing here. Isn't your class in like. 6 minutes?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I just saw you and stopped because I barely talk to you now. Where's George by the way?" Bree frowned.

"Oh? So you miss my brother more than you miss me?" He teased faking being offended. "He went away with Lee and Angelina somewhere"