Dementors II

The next day after some other lessons like Divination, Transfiguration and Potions everyone was exited for the next DADA lesson because they found the last lesson funny and they actually got to do something.

When they went and sat down in the class room the entire class waited for the Professor to arrive so they talked to each other to cover time.

Bree and her Ravenclaw friend Marietta Edgecombe who sat next to each other talked about studying much to Bree's dislike. They got to know each other in second year when Marietta got to know that Bree was one of the tops in their year and Bree helped Marietta with something.

Scince then. They have talked to each other a bit and got friends.

"You have to study more. You only study when we have to" Scolded Marietta. Bree just rolled her eyes and the the door bursted open.

Much to everyone's confusion it wasn't Professor Lupin at the door. It was none other than Professor Snape.

The class went immediately quiet and he walked with fast speed toward the board and wifted his wand and closed the curtains.

"Turn to page 394" Snape said. And the confused class opened their books and turned the page. Snape walked around the classroom to watch if they did so.

"Excuse me Sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked Snape.

"That's not really your concern is it Potter? Suffice it to say your Professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394" Snape said while walking to the projector in the back of the classroom.

He saw Ron lazily turning his pages and looking at other things and flipped to the right page with his wand.

Ron immediately snapped up and looked at the page. "Werewolves?"

Hermione turned confused around to Snape. "But Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not means to start that for weeks"

"Quiet"

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" A very confused Ron asked Harry and Bree.

Bree suspected that Hermione had a time turner because of her schedule was very tight and wouldn't manage to all her classes at once.

Of course she didn't say anything.

Harry shook his head equally confused as Ron.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf?" Snape asked.

Hermione rised her hand confidentaly. The others except for Marietta, Bree and two others knew the answers searched to an answer of his question.

"No one? How disappointing"

"Please Sir. An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his bestfriend. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind" Hermione explained.

Malfoy after her explanation made a howling sound and he and Crabbe laughed at that.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time you've spoken out of turn Ms. Granger, are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"He's got a point you know" Ron whispered to Harry.

"Five points from Gryffindor"

Malfoy right then blewed on a paper bird who flew right at Harry and a paper swan at Bree and they frowned when they got their birds.