Get Vindicate

This one chapter will be very long, you'll understand why if you read.
____________________________
Harry ran off to the courtyard and went to the outside corridors when he heard someone crying and some voices from Bree, Fred and George.

"What's your name?"

"Micheal"

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Micheal"

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already"

Harry walked over to them.

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while"

Micheal cried at the pain and then they heard someone clear their throat and the looked over seeing Umbridge standing there looking satisfied.

"As I told you once before Miss and Mr. Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished" she said and walked away with a smile.

"You know, George... I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement"

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same"

"If you're gonna plan something against her, whatever it is, you're geniuses"

"Oh yes Lily, geniuses and I am very handsome to" Fred said trying to trap her.

"Yeah, very handso..." she trailed off realizing what she were almost saying and her eyes widened. Not daring to meet anyone's eyes she turned only to Micheal.

"You know Micheal, I realized that I have a healing cream, come on" and went back to Gryffindor's common room.

**

During the entire week, days later, the students had OWL exams in their subjects and now they had their last exam in Charms in the Great Hall. In the near end of their exam they heard a banging sound outside of the hall.

Hearing it twice Umbridge went from the front of the hall to the door to check whatever it was, she opened the doors but found nothing but a little spark flying down infront of her face into the hall and making fireworks.

She looked around a little mire and then looked at the stairs where Fred and George were flying over her into the Great Hall on their broomsticks realeasing fireworks and made all the exam papers fly up.

Umbridge looked absolutely horrified.

"Haha! Here you go!"

A spark flew at Goyle's face and he slapped it away and flew to another Slytherin student and hit hit back making him yelp.

Malfoy stood against the wall looking horrified at the spark coming towards him, he lept to the side and the spark formed a picture of Malfoy's horrified face.

"Ready when you are!"

George threw up a firework and followed his twin out. The firework formed itself to a dragon  and followed Umbridge who ran out of the hall and the firework dragon caught her.

Every single poster frame at the wall broke by the fireworks and fell down to the floor and Umbridge looked dirty because of the smoke. She screamed when Fred and George flew out of the school front door and all the students in the hall followed them out and other students in school also ran out hearing all the sounds.

Every students cheered loudly at their work and they let out big fireworks and formed a 'W' in the sky.

Flitwick disliking Umbridge very much, made a discreet 'Yes' with his fists.

Suddenly Harry started to feel dizzy and all the sound around him started to go faint and he himself fell to the ground having a vision of Sirius sitting on a chair in the Department of Mysteries.