The Yule Ball (II)

Christmas Eve approached which meant that it was night of the Yule Ball. People was standing at the entrance of the school walking in with their dates, talking with them or waited for them.

In the boys dorm Ron was standing in front of the mirror looking at himself in his dress robe.

"Bloody hell. Bloody hell" He turned around a little and grimaced. "Bloody... oh bloody"

Harry walked in with his dress robe on and a toothbrush and a small pouch and stopped at the door looking at Ron.

Ron looked in the mirror at Harry behind him and then turned around. "What are those? What are those?"

Harry looked at his dress robe and to Ron in confusion. "My dress robes"

"Well, they're alright! No lace, no dodgy little collar"

"Well, I expect yours are more traditional" He tried to encourage.

"Traditional?! They're ancient! I look like my Great Aunt Tessie!" He smelled under his armpit and grimaced. "I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie"

He turned back to the mirror looking miserable and Harry stood beside him. "Murder me Harry"

In the girls dorm Hermione was panicking while Bree made her hair. "What if my hair just become bushy and all. Do I look nice? How does my hair look like from behind? Is it straight enough? Is-"

"Hermione calm down. You look absolutely stunning. Krum will for sure faint when he sees you. Yes your hair is straight. Sirius told me that my grandfather created this hair potion because his and my dads hair always was messy and thick"

"Bless your grandfather"

"And now you're done" Bree smiled and Hermione looked at herself in a full body mirror and smiled.

"Thank you Bree. Thank you. And I must say, you look great"

(A/N: Imagine Bree's dress as you want or like I'm imagining it. But do not judge my taste of dress. Just imagine it as you want. The dress is at the bottom of the chapter)

The boys were walking down the stairs which led to outside the corridor to the Great Hall.

"Leave it alone" Harry said when Ron was continuing to adjust his robe.

"Poor kid. I bet she's alone in her room, crying her eyes out"

"Who?"

"Hermione of course. Come on Harry, why do you think she wouldn't tell us who she's coming with?"

"Because we'd take the mickey out of her if she did"

"Nobody asked her. Would've taken her myself if she wasn't so bloody proud"

"But she told Bree that she had a date. And she wouldn't come to the ball either if Hermione was all alone and she also said she had a date"

"Well, no offense to your twin really, but I think they're both back in the room. Bree just comforting Hermione then"

The Patil twins came over to the two boys looking happy and Padma having a pink dress and an orange fancy clothe over her shoulder. Parvati having the same but the other way around.

"Hello boys" they said in unison.

Padma's smile dropped when she looked at Ron from head to toe. "Don't you look... dashing"

Then McGonagall came over to them. "Oh there you are Potter. Are you and Miss Patil ready?"

"Ready Professor?"