Battle (II)

Bree ran through the entire castle in a rush just to find Fred.

On the way over she had come face to face with a couple of Death Eaters either trying to catch her or sending spells on her way which she had blocked them all.

On the fifth floor Bree ran into Ginny who had a relieved look on her face.

"Bree! Oh thank Merlin you're okay! Where's Harry?" She asked looking around for him.

Bree breathed out. "I was with him, Hermione and Ron just now. Outside the Room of Requirement's."

Ginny nodded at her answer and looked at the panting girl. "He's at the passageway closest to the Great Hall."

"Thank you!" She thanked the ginger girl with a smile.

And then she remembered that she ran up all those stairs when he was down all this time.

But she wasted no time running down again.

"And Bree?" She turned around to look at Ginny. "Be careful, please."

Bree nodded and smiled. "You too."

Then she left running off.

***

Harry, Ron and Hermione ran down the stairs to run towards the boat houses while blocking spells all the way.

On the door out to the castle, a spell was sent towards them when Harry pushed Hermione back.

He sent a spell to the Death Eater who flew back with a scream and the three of them continued.

But running outside they came up to a troll that held a big bat and spotted them.

They ran another way to avoid the swinging giant troll and hid behind a big shield, making the troll miss them with the bat.

Behind them came a flock with spiders making them continue running between the troll's legs and away.

They stopped at an outside hall when thy saw Fenrir Greyback leaning over a student and eating off their neck.

"No!" Hermione shouted.

He looked up and revealed the student to be Lavender Brown and sent Greyback flying away.

And they ran away to a very ruined bridge where they saw a flock of Dementors flying towards them but a blue powerful Patronus shield made them all immediately retreat.

The three of them looked at the source of such powerful power revealing Aberforth Dumbledore.

And they ran down to the boat house.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my lord in the last few hours alone." The voice of Severus Snape told Voldemort inside of the boat house.

"No. No, I am extraordinary but the wand resists me." He responded slowly.

"There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when the boy and the girl comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you and you only." Snape said confidently.

"Does it?" Voldemort responded in a whisper.

"My Lord?"

"The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lie?" He asked while walking around Snape.

"With you of course, My Lord."

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not it's true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the elder wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live forever."