Once again Diagon Alley

Mrs Weasley took a vase with some sort of powder inside. And turned to her family plus Harry and Bree.

"Right, here you go Harry. You go first dear. You can go with Bree if you want to" Mrs. Weasley said.

"But Harry and Bree has never traveled with Floo powder before Mum" Ron said.

"Floo powder?"

"Okay then. You go first Ron so Harry and Bree can see how's it done. Yes."

Ron walked towards the fireplace and took some powder.

"DIAGON ALLEY"

And then a bright green fire was shown and Ron dissapeared. Bree and Harry looked at the fireplace with wide eyes.

"You see? It's quite easy dears. Don't be afraid. Come on"

Harry was frozen in his place with wide eyes looked back to Bree who frantically shocked her head and with wide eyes. 'Thanks a lot sister' Harry thought to himself.

Harry stepped into the fireplace.

"In you go. That's it. Mind your head"

Harry took some powder from Mrs. Weasley.

"That's it very good. Don't forget to speak very very clearly"

Harry looked at the Weasley's and his sister and took a deep breath.

"Diagonally" He said and dropped the powder.

Bree mentally face palmed herself knowing he said wrong.

"What did he say dear?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"Diagonally" Mr Weasley answered.

"I thought he did. Now Bree dear do the same thing as they both did. Come on. Don't be afraid and speak clearly" Mrs Weasley smiled.

Bree gulped and stepped forward towards the fireplace and got in. She took her powder and looked at Fred and George who smirked and at Ginny who smiled and nodded.

She glared at the Weasley twins and cleared her throat.

"DIAGON ALLEY" She said and dropped her powder and got out of another fireplace in diagon alley.

She walked from the fireplace and looked around and see if she could spot Harry or Ron or both. But instead she spotted Hermione and her parents walking towards her direction.

She immediately ran towards Hermione who also spotted her and smiled widely and hugged her tightly because she missed her friend.

"Mione"

"Bree" they spoke at the same time.

Hermione's parents smiled at them both being happy that Hermione had a nice and caring friend.

They both pulled away and still smiled to each other.

"Bree this is my mom and dad. Mom and dad this is Ambree Potter" Hermione introduced.

"Hello Mrs and Mr Granger. Pleasure to meet you" She said smiling and shaking their hands.

"It's very nice to meet you Ambree. Hermione have told us so much about you" Mr Granger said.

"And please call us Jean and Andrew" Mrs Granger said.

(AN: JK. Rowling never gave them names in the books or movies so I just came up with names. Jean because it's Hermiones middle name and Andrew bc why not?)