Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween

Everyone sat in the Charms classroom and a little Professor were standing on a pile of books. Hermione got paired with Ron, Harry With Seamus and Bree with Dean and Neville.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Do you have your feathers? Good."

"Now don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick. Everyone" The Professor said.

Everyone did the same thing as the professor.

"Oh good! And enunciate it Wingardium Leviosa off you go then.

The whole class started to try to make their feathers fly.

"Wingardium Leviosa" Bree said and made her feather fly.

"Oh good good good Ms. Potter has done it! Good job! 15 points to Gryffindor" The Professor said happily.

Bree got happy and smiled. And the Gryffindors smiled at the points.

Ron and Harry gave her the look she always get from them.

"Really! Can you guys just.... You know what? Never mind" She said.

"Wingardium Leviosar" Ron said and waved frantically with his wand towards the feather.

"Stop stop stop, you're going to take someones eye out. Besides it's Leviosa not Leviosar" Hermione instructed.

"You do it then if you're so clever"

"Wingardium Leviosa" And Hermiones feather flied up.

"Oh well done! Ms. Granger has also done it! see here!" The professor said.

Ron looked mad and Hermione and a another few students looked proud.

"Splendid well done dear"

"Wingard Leviosar. Wingard-" And then Seamus feather exploded. And got some dirt on him.

Everyone looked at him shocked but at the same time not surprised. And some laughed.

Bree rolled her eyes and shakes her head amused.

"I think we're gonna need another feather here Professor" Harry said wide eyed.

After the lesson Seamus, Dean, Harry and Ron walked outside to the other side of school together.

Hermione and Bree walked behind them talking about something random.

"It's 'Leviooooosa' not 'Leviosar'. She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't gotten any friends. I'm sure Bree is with her because she pities her" Ron said.

The boys laughed along with Ron.

Bree gasped and Hermione pushed past Ron with tears in her eyes.

"I think she heard you" Harry said.

Bree stepped forward infront of the boys to scold the boys and defend her friend. Making them all stop.

"If I should be honest with you Ron. I am her friend and not because I pity her. She's actually nice when you get to know her. Honestly Ron soon enough nobody will want to be your friend because of your rudeness and the we can talk about pitying" Bree scolded.

"And I see that you aren't any better in this situation" She said angrily towards her twin brother.

Who actually felt disappointed in himself for that and because he made his sister mad at him.

And with that she ran away after Hermione.

The rest of the day both of the girls sat in the girls bathroom and after a while Bree actually convinced Hermione that she wasn't her friend because she pitied her. She was her friend because she cared and was a genuine good friend.