Unbreakable Vow

Bellatrix and Narcissa the two sisters were walking with each other in the rain in a rush through a row of houses. "Cissy! You can't do this! He can't be trusted!"

"The Dark Lord trusts him"

"The Dark Lord's mistaken"

"Pfft"

Laughing children were biking past the houses they were between making them hide pressed against the walls. When they biked past, the sisters knocked at the door on the house to the left.

Wormtail opened the door to check who they were and invited them into the house.

When they walked into the library room, Snape on the armchair flipped down half of the Daily Prophet looking at them.

"Run along, Wormtail" Snape said closing the door on his face.
~

"I know I ought to be here. The Dark Lord himself forbade me to speak of this.."

"If the Dark Lord has forbidden it, you ought not to speak. Put it down Bella, we mustn't touch what isn't ours"

She put down the thing she held on.

"As it so happens, I'm aware of your situation, Narcissa"

"You? The Dark Lord told you?"

"Your sister doubts me. Understandable, over the years I've played my part well. So well, I've deceived one of the greatest wizards of all time"

Bella made a bored snoring sound.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard. Only a fool would question it"

"I don't doubt you, Severus"

"You should be honored Cissy. As should Draco"

Narcissa looked at Snape with a sad expression. "He's just a boy"

"I can't change the Dark Lord's mind. But it might be possible for me to help Draco"

Narcissa looked at him full of hope and stood up from her seat walking towards him. "Severus"

"Swear to it. Make the unbreakable vow. It's just empty words. He'll give it his best effort. But when it matters most he'll just slither back into his hole" Bellatrix said walking around him. "Coward"

"Take out your wand"

Narcissa and held into each other's forearms and twisted, Bellatrix made a golden string with her wand. "Will you Severus Snape watch over Draco Malfoy as he attempts to fulfill the Dark Lord's wishes?"

"I will"

"And will you, to the best of your ability protect him from harm"

"I will"

"And if Draco should fail will you yourself carry out the deed the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform?"

.

"I will"

The string melted into their hands and arms and Narcissa looked teary eyes happy.

**

A shop at Diagon Alley had one fake or two in one of the Weasley twins fake, with a rabbit on their head and the fake hand holding up a hat and putting it on the head before lifting it again and the rabbit disappeared.

"Step up! Step up!"

"We've got Fainting Fancies"

"And Nosebleed Nougats"

"And just in time for school.."

"Puking Pastilles"

A little kid we're eating one of the Puking Pastillea and Fred held up a cauldron infront of him.