The Manor

They all apparated away and landed infront of a big, dark, manor where they were being dragged forward to a gate where they were met by Bellatrix, Narcissa and another.

They pressed the twins up to the metal gate for Bellatrix to see and they brushed away their hair to reveal their faint scars.

"Get Draco." Bellatrix whispered.

**

After the Snatchers dragged them all in and shoved the twins on their knees, Bellatrix lifted their heads up by their hair making them groan in the pain.

"Well?" Bellatrix tooth smiled at Draco.

"I can't be sure."

"Draco. Look closely, son." Lucius whispered and grabbing his neck while holding a glass of wine in the other hand. "If we are the ones to hand the Potters over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

Draco nodded.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught them I hope, Mr. Malfoy."

"You dare talk to me like that IN MY OWN HOUSE!?."

"Lucius." Narcissa hissed and dragged him back.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." She took his hand and made him crouch down infront of the twins. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

He looked closely at the twins, when he saw Bree his eyes widened and she knew that he knew who they were.

He looked over to Harry then on. "What's wrong with his face?"

"Yeah, what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you, dearie?" She pointed at Hermione.

Bellatrix walked away from them and then on Harry also knew that he recognized the both of them. Narcissa walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder to make him come over with her.

"Give me her wand. We'll see what her las spell was. Aaaah. Got you" then she gasped when she saw the sword in a Snatcher's hand. "What is that? Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now."

She shot a spell at him making him fly back and she took the sword, she knocked down Greyback and choked him with a snake.

"Are you mad?!" She shot a lace at him choking him and taking it back.

"GO! GET OUT!"

They stood up and left in a rush.

"Cissy, put the boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with these ones, girl to girl. You, do not under any circumstances let that one escape." She said to someone and pointing at Bree.

Wormtail threw the boys into the cellar and them left. "What are we gonna do? We can't leave them alone with her."

"Ron? Harry?" A familiar voice asked.

They turned around and saw Luna when Ron took out his deluminator.

"Luna?"

*

She grabbed Hermione and put her on the floor and hovering on top of her whispering lowly but so everyone on the same floor heard.

"That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it? What else did you and your friends take from my vault?!"